Fluorine

Charli XCX

With every response you’re getting further away from my point that Bricks’ release has nothing to do with Charli. It was a throwaway track she gave to Tommy to give to the film studio to use for the movie & soundtrack. She was never going to release it, and was under the impression that the film was going to. They didn’t and now I don’t understand why you’re all frustrated with Charli? Its the film studios fault, she had/has no control over them not putting the track out. She’s never even mentioned the track was going to be in the film or out with the soundtrack, that was all Tommy Genesis. I don’t know why you’re so upset with her over a throwaway track that was probably made in half a day and was never intended for an actual release until Tommy took the track to the film studio.

i said that regardless of whose job it is to release the damn song, it's just not gonna be released at this point. 

im not frustrated with Charli... lmao?? i don't care for the song.

that was literally my first post about bricks and i didn't even call for it to be actually released... you must have mistaken me for somebody else... the only song I demand to be released is White Mercedes

also you have this weird thing where a user does something and instead of responding to them directly you make a general statement on how you hate when ppl do that very thing right after that post

user x: charli should release Next Life

kill for love: OMG!!1!! can YALL  :O  :O stop asking for Next Life?  :crossed:  :crossed: be GRATEFUL for the tracks we already have!!!!

im not attacking u but like... you can just @ em. or you can be passive aggressive about it idk 

also you have this weird thing where a user does something and instead of responding to them directly you make a general statement on how you hate when ppl do that very thing right after that post

user x: charli should release Next Life

kill for love: OMG!!1!! can YALL :O :O stop asking for Next Life? :crossed: :crossed: be GRATEFUL for the tracks we already have!!!!

im not attacking u but like... you can just @ em. or you can be passive aggressive about it idk

Sis grow up! I didn’t @ you because the original post wasn’t just about you as there was a string of posts about it and you happened to be the last one. I also try to be courteous and not call anyone out specifically because I dont want them to think me disagreeing with them is me personally attacking them. I’ll make a blanket statement because after seeing posts build up over weeks saying “Leak (insert song she worked on recently and we shouldnt even know about) song now! Charli is trash for not releasing it!” gets annoying! I’m sorry if you personally find it passive aggressive, but its just a blanket statement.

If I would @ you, you (and most other people) get confrontational. If I dont @ you, you get confrontational. So like what do you want here? If it bothers you so much mute me!

Didn't see anyone mention this but it looks like she's actually releasing the acoustic version of 1999 that BFY leaked: https://open.spotify.com/album/6TVkjeHnvPjHtdekW6Uo4T

I expected this to happen, this version is so good and idk why they would’ve made this whole stripped version after the upbeat version when they weren’t gonna release it. I’m glad it’s getting released tbh, it deserves an actual release.

qfrWuBl.png

I have a feeling the next album will be very rock/pop influenced instead of electropop

I don’t think so! Or at least I hope not. Especially after she said herself that she’s *finally* making music that she’s happy with/ been wanting to make after all these years.