Fluorine

Charli XCX

TBH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we should tell her 

i been tweeting at her, i'm guessing it might have something to do with having the rights to the instrumentals? like velvet dreaming for example is just charli singing over luv by giraffage, so when you upload that to a streaming platform money becomes a factor and i feel like that's where things could get kinda messy. i could be wrong though

i been tweeting at her, i'm guessing it might have something to do with having the rights to the instrumentals? like velvet dreaming for example is just charli singing over luv by giraffage, so when you upload that to a streaming platform money becomes a factor and i feel like that's where things could get kinda messy. i could be wrong though

ah shit, no, you're completely right. i remember her saying this a long time ago

lABVyGE.png

Can you all stop saying Charli isnt/wont release Bricks. She green lit its release months ago, its in the film’s hands, not hers. She probably thought it was going to get released too.

still i don't think it's coming out because the film it's pretty much dead, the cast doesn't talk about it anymore, the film was already released in blu ray, amazon prime, xfinity etc

it makes no sense for them to release the soundtrack now

i hope bricks leaks, sadly i feel like it's the only way

Can you all stop saying Charli isnt/wont release Bricks. She green lit its release months ago, its in the film’s hands, not hers. She probably thought it was going to get released too.

you can @ me lmaooo

also i don't take charli's word for anything. remember how it went for XCXWORLD

8-D6-E6309-220-B-4145-8-CF8-3-C0-F5-EBDA

is she teasing?

WE JUST WANNA PARTY ALL DAY

WE JUST WANNA PARTY ALL DAY

PARTY PARTY NON STOP

PARTY PARTY ON THE REPLAY

20181026210236-d983abcb.gif

umru is NOT letting her play party party skskdjdjd

why wouldn’t him let her play his most relevant song?

inb4 it's just another boring-because-we-can't-be-there performance of I Got It