Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyways, I've never heard of these 'Tropical' and 'Jersey Club' No Angel demos!

They sound like they would be so good

the tropical pop trend really needs to die Idk about America but pop is still massive in the UK and its this ugly sub genre.

Also I remember in an interview where charli said before the sucker era she went to India to take a look at her heritage and to get inspiration for the new album(incorporating bollywood sounds) but something happened along the way and it was scrapped due to I love it?? I'd be here for it tbh.

ugh i just watched the breaking up video after so long and remembered why it's my fave music video

what's y'all's favourite video?

my top 5 is:

1 - vroom vroom

2 - superlove

3 - 1999

4 - ATAP

5 - youre the one

nothing can beat vroom vroom

I so hope Rihanna releases a Charli penned song one day. I remember around the time ATAP came out she said that writing for Riri was like her life goal and we love to see a queen succeed!

the money charli would gain if rihanna sang one of her songs..................... ugh.

Random XCX thought :toofunny: ... I was hanging with family and close family friends over the holidays and somehow Fancy came up in discussion. First off I was like wtf? lol but then everyone was like “ohh yeah, isn’t Gwen Stefani on that song??”

So I set them straight, but... it seems like no matter what, people always think Gwen is on Fancy...

I mean as good as that song was for Charli, she seems to not get the derserved recognition from it, on some level. And I’m sure this is a common thing. Before I knew anything about her, I thought Gwen sang the Fancy hook too lol, so it’s almost like this “blockade” between hearing the song and actually knowing who Charli is... idk. Kind of an unfortunate reality.

I wouldn’t put it past people to even have the song in their library, or watch the video several times (and maybe after a little bit of time goes by) it’s like they’d hear it again and still probably default back to thinking it was Gwen... the average person hears something that sounds like someone else and the effort people put into actually finding out or knowing just stops there. :facepalm:

Random XCX thought :toofunny: ... I was hanging with family and close family friends over the holidays and somehow Fancy came up in discussion. First off I was like wtf? lol but then everyone was like “ohh yeah, isn’t Gwen Stefani on that song??”

So I set them straight, but... it seems like no matter what, people always think Gwen is on Fancy...

I mean as good as that song was for Charli, she seems to not get the derserved recognition from it, on some level. And I’m sure this is a common thing. Before I knew anything about her, I thought Gwen sang the Fancy hook too lol, so it’s almost like this “blockade” between hearing the song and actually knowing who Charli is... idk. Kind of an unfortunate reality.

I wouldn’t put it past people to even have the song in their library, or watch the video several times (and maybe after a little bit of time goes by) it’s like they’d hear it again and still probably default back to thinking it was Gwen... the average person hears something that sounds like someone else and the effort people put into actually finding out or knowing just stops there. :facepalm:

I'm not surprised, though. Gwen has quite a unique voice, and Charli's voice has been compared to Gwen's multiple times, but since Gwen is generally much better known than Charli, she's obviously the first person they think of. Remember, the majority of the people out there who consume music don't care about it the same way people on stan Twitter and dedicated music forums do.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I think someone here recently posted a pic of the N1A tour exclusive merch. Someone on reddit is selling a shirt and poster from that tour, passing it along in case anyones interested https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmusic/comments/ader5j/xcx_number_1_angel_tour_exclusive_merchhhh/