Fluorine

Charli XCX

at first I wasn't interested at all in a Slayyyter X Charli  collab but the more I think about it, I think they could come up with something BANGER. But in my opinion only for a mixtape. Because I am hoping for not too many collabs and I would rather she collabs with more famous people who will like help her sell the album akdjlkajfkldsjalkfjas also i want slayyyter to hone her skills a little more

Atlantic wont let charli put a nobody on xcx3... if anything she will be on a mixtape 

artists like Troye, Halsey, Camila, Dua, etc who have actual FANS will be reserved for an album (not saying this is good or bad, and some of the best features on n1a, pop2 are artists I didnt know before, but in the music industry, they want to maximize streams and commerciality) 

No one asked and I know its not Charli related but I want to weigh in. My biggest problem with Slayyyter is that her and Glitchmood rely on and borrow heavily from the whole SOPHIE/PC Music imagery/sound. I think its alright to be inspired by it but I just feel like all theyre bringing to the table is recycled sounds and imagery, and it would be cool if they could come up with something more unique/original.

Slayyyter sounds nothing like PC or SOPHIE it's literally just bedroom electropop. I'm tide of PC Music stans gate keeping the entire indie pop community. As for Josh...it's just 3D Art ctfu

Anyways back on topic I want someone to axe Charli about the jamcity collab and clarify to her that it never leaked cos it's objectively her best song and that's from a 28kbps video snippet

I had a dream last night that I was at Disneyland and it was announced Charli had dropped an EP and Bounce was playing. There was merch in all the stores cuz she had collaborated with Disney  :suicide:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

she was a sex worker because she wanted to be, i have every right to call her out on this, let's not act like selling naked pictures online is okay? also, i do have a job, thank you for your concern. get ears <3

I mean... you do... but I’m sure she’s aware...

And I can’t believe the ‘lets Not act like selling naked pictures online is okay’ fnsnfnsnd somebody turn their 12 Y/Os internet off please