Fluorine

Charli XCX

as if there is anything wrong with sex work and i don't understand how that would impact your opinion of someone/an artist?

that """"argument"""" was one of the dumbest things i've seen yet... also pretty misogynist + the fact that your username on this board is literally 'sex'...... i-

giphy.gif

anyways.... 

BkJc3ZUIYAAmvOA.jpg

omg I saw this pic too when I was googling and I just had to laugh that it was posted on some forums discussing how mixed Indians x white is a hot breed  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

Ch8VKwIUYAANtUV.jpg

omg this is so cute!! where'd you even get the pic? I love how she's really proud of her indian heritage truly the mixed queen we deserve  :hooker:

The boysim allegations were conjured up by 16 yr old stans on Twitter who were mad that he doesn't like Allie X. Also whyyyy are you so angry that Slayyyter is making music and garnering a fanbase please get a job pls pls get a job

..Or they were people like me who were actually preyed upon by him x

I can’t at y’all trying to get PedoSim on xcx3 as well?

What the fuck happened here

He can’t make music anymore so he has to try and clear his name on pop forums lollllll

He can’t make music anymore so he has to try and clear his name on pop forums lollllll

omg this is so fucking disgusting!!! I really need dorian, slayyyter, charli, etc to STOP working with him and supporting him...  :biblio:  slayyyter's even had a fan of hers who spoke out about this before blocked and harassed by other stans which made me lose respect for her.

so here on Charliboards #WeBelieveSurvivors and this is a pretty serious accusation, would you be comfortable elaborating on how he "preyed upon" you? it's totally cool if you're not, you're entitled to your privacy and we definitely don't want to bring up any traumatic memories  :ohno:

X----into me, into you----X

omg this is so fucking disgusting!!! I really need dorian, slayyyter, charli, etc to STOP working with him and supporting him...  :biblio:  slayyyter's even had a fan of hers who spoke out about this before blocked and harassed by other stans which made me lose respect for her.

reading the last few pages was confusing, who are they working with here?

Real shit? Do u know who it was since I'm real close to revoking my stan card

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

but i can also judge her for being a lazy cunt and not being able to find a normal job so get off my dick  :lmao:

Wow, you really are deplorable trash. @mods fix it

Back to talking about our MULTI-PLATINUM selling party queen who happens to do music miss XCX...

BzhmW.png

at first I wasn't interested at all in a Slayyyter X Charli  collab but the more I think about it, I think they could come up with something BANGER. But in my opinion only for a mixtape. Because I am hoping for not too many collabs and I would rather she collabs with more famous people who will like help her sell the album akdjlkajfkldsjalkfjas also i want slayyyter to hone her skills a little more

so here on Charliboards #WeBelieveSurvivors and this is a pretty serious accusation, would you be comfortable elaborating on how he "preyed upon" you? it's totally cool if you're not, you're entitled to your privacy and we definitely don't want to bring up any traumatic memories :ohno:

Sure he dm’d me on Twitter after someone added him to our group chat and proceeded to tell me I was super cute and was just overall being creepy. One of my very first responses was that I am (at the time) 16. After thanking him because I wanted to be polite but.. like he gave me his snap and stuff and it just felt very creepy anyways. He’s a 26 year old who was in our charli xcx groupchat lmfaooo

reading the last few pages was confusing, who are they working with here?

soundcloud/twitter pop music’s resident dinosaur pedophile, boy sim.

i was in the same twitter gc omg this entire thing was fabricated by fags and one of them was even suspended after he leaked slayyyters nudes in one of the aforementioned xcx gc's. like srsly i think his music is as generic and derivative as anyone else but pedophilia is such a serious accusation and i haven't seen ANY concrete evidence outside of "he's creepy"

i come onto this thread to see what's up with Miss Charli XCX and all i see is slayyyter and boysim,,,,,,,,, are there not threads for that???

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

i was in the same twitter gc omg this entire thing was fabricated by fags and one of them was even suspended after he leaked slayyyters nudes in one of the aforementioned xcx gc's. like srsly i think his music is as generic and derivative as anyone else but pedophilia is such a serious accusation and i haven't seen ANY concrete evidence outside of "he's creepy"

U want some concrete evidence just like dm me on any social media rn, I can’t image host from my phone but I will dm you the messages from twitter. Let me go look for them

Evidence or lack there of is an argument that causes a stigma towards believing victims btw.

i come onto this thread to see what's up with Miss Charli XCX and all i see is slayyyter and boysim,,,,,,,,, are there not threads for that???

girl who is this waifugenerator person and we’re they in our gc with slayyyter and all them?

girl.....am i supposed to remember a handle from a gc I was in ages ago of 20+ members based soley on the word "khris" ...cmon now

uh...yeah? Because I a. Made it, and B, there wasn’t anything else anyone called me lmfao? But alright it’s kh6is

Anyways let’s stop clogging the charli thread just dm me