Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ugh what are they doing? Where is the second single?

They better not wait until late 2019 to start the campaign and drop the album and be shocked when it flops even harder than it would've off the back of 1999.

The entire Vroom Vroom, 2016 era of Charli is forever burned into my memory... It was the best. The hype surrounding the PC Music, future mega-pop album that never came... it was such and exciting time.

That seamless transition into Burn Rubber too... some kind of perfection. :defeated:

"RUB RUB RUB, RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB....." :deadbanana: :rip:

iconique

The entire Vroom Vroom, 2016 era of Charli is forever burned into my memory... It was the best. The hype surrounding the PC Music, future mega-pop album that never came... it was such and exciting time.

That seamless transition into Burn Rubber too... some kind of perfection. :defeated:

"RUB RUB RUB, RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB....." :deadbanana: :rip:

5:00 i can't breath

omg

They better not wait until late 2019 to start the campaign and drop the album and be shocked when it flops even harder than it would've off the back of 1999.

1999 felt, and for a while seemed, like it was the lead for the new album but now i think it's just like superlove... but this time around it may end up in the album because of the streams and peak

that bicth is going to ride 1999 until it fucking DIES

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

this bitch is not gonna act like 1999 was the lead for XCX3 for 4 months after making us wait for 3 months and skipping possibly every XCXWORLD track that could've been made into a monthly drop only to dismiss it and not putting it in the album

also bc 1999 is nowhere near as good as Superlove. like i get a great standalone, but 1999? as a standalone? she can rot 

Oh my god can y’all calm down and let her live? These extreme negative attitudes aren’t gonna make her release the album any faster, so can we like collectively not be rude fans that constantly bug her for information? Just stop acting like you’re entitled to all of her work. & this is @ everyone.

I mean it’s just so obvious how annoyed she is lately with some fans on IG for being rude as fuck. The only thing I’m actually impatient about right now is the Focus / GNO shirts like what happened to those? We need to give Charli some time to breathe & ENJOY making her next album instead of annoying her the entire time.

14417469274.gif

Oh my god can y’all calm down and let her live? These extreme negative attitudes aren’t gonna make her release the album any faster, so can we like collectively not be rude fans that constantly bug her for information? Just stop acting like you’re entitled to all of her work. & this is @ everyone.

I mean it’s just so obvious how annoyed she is lately with some fans on IG for being rude as fuck. The only thing I’m actually impatient about right now is the Focus / GNO shirts like what happened to those? We need to give Charli some time to breathe & ENJOY making her next album instead of annoying her the entire time.

people are so bitchy and entitled. she literally put two fucking fantastic mixtapes in 2017 and RELEASED NO ANGEL along with multiple amazing tracks in 2018. 1999 is still relevant, she should keep promoting it and doing her thing. she needs some space from her rude fans. as much as i would like new music she deserves space and ill respect it

xMcVPI7.jpg

Like y’all are saying 1999 is dead/dying but I’m finally starting to hear it on the radio @ work!!! Give the girl TIME. Nobody in the GP is gonna notice this girl if she releases a new song every month or whatever u gays want. (I know it’s the album lol). She needs to remind them who she is!! & 1999 is the perfect song for that. I know it won’t go #1 but I can see it staying relevant all year just because it’s 2019. Idk.

14417469274.gif