Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Fluorine

Charli XCX

in this interview she's playing the "I've released all the music I've ever recorded" card again https://acclaimmag.com/music/were-ready-for-charli-xcx-to-do-it-all/

she's probably just saying that to be secretive, or she really thinks all her music has leaked.... but please I need the jam city collab on the album  :ohno:  

she's def playing the keep it secret (shh)available on itunes bc ever since she said party 4 u "leaked" the replies went nuts and i'm sure she read it all

how did no angel not become a huge hit it was my most played song of 2018 jdksfbak

cuz atlantic are bitches and did shit for it. The song has so much potential and I hate the fact it got released just bc stans were demanding but on the other hand Atlantic wouldnt help promote it just a tiny bit. Shameful and disrespectful for Charli tbh, everyone I've played the song for asked me why this wasn't her next hit.

Highkey the same for GNO

cuz atlantic are bitches and did shit for it. The song has so much potential and I hate the fact it got released just bc stans were demanding but on the other hand Atlantic wouldnt help promote it just a tiny bit. Shameful and disrespectful for Charli tbh, everyone I've played the song for asked me why this wasn't her next hit.

Highkey the same for GNO

i really do think it could have done incredibly well...it's so infectious and fresh, and it sounds amazing live

So I was shopping at American Eagle (you can make fun of me if you want lol) and Yaeji's Focus Remix came on. I start BOPPING and singing to it omg. It felt so good to hear it in public. Today it suddenly hit me how much effort has gone into 1999. We have like 10+ mixes of it  :defeated:  I wish No Angle had gotten this treatment.

I wonder what was going through her mind when she created Pop 2, the best mixtape of all time...woo

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I was actually just getting to the fact that Charli hates her old music so maybe she might hate 1999 eventually but anyway I thought the chicken was lovely

Omg I was so rude I’m sorry wtf