Fluorine

Charli XCX

I can’t believe there’s no 1999 solo but 11 remixes. There’s normally always a solo remix thrown on a random bundle somewhere like Dirty Sexy Money

The demo is gonna leak sooner or later

Even tho I’m kinda over it

pc music is actually dead, any impact it could of made vanished after 2017 but Ag and Co have effectively destroyed that now.

oh god i hate to say this but its so true

and i mean that as in pc music - the actual label, not the now perceived genre of music - cause pc music songs and visuals, the whole concept of it, was really getting poppin' in 2017 and early 2018 but there was 0 pc music events/concerts, almost 0 official releases from the label - and when hannah finally released true it was so poorly received mainly because it took so long and there was no commitment from ag or anyone who rules pc music, they could've been a huge movement but i feel like it's stuck now

also the amount of bubblegum bass/electro pop songs that are just labeled "pc music" nowadays took all the hype from the label and their artists, if a song has any trace of heavy edm sound or it's poppy and has a artcover made by glitchmood, suddenly it's pc music

it's just tired atm but there's a chance to recover

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c4184a56f53586c2e