Fluorine

Charli XCX

Did they even date?? I keep on hearing this but royal blood are a decently high profile band and I've heard nothing of the two like ever it's just weird.

I mean I'm pretty sure that she was dating her director boyfriend amid one of the gossip rags saying they were touchy feely lol.

Her and Ryan Andrews broke up right before the Boom Clap era

Her and Mike Kerr started dating somewhere in the beginning/middle of the Sucker era but kept it pretty under wraps. I'm not sure when they broke up but I think it was around the time of the vroom vroom era

i mean we never got any real snippets of the studio ver. and afaik i've never seen someone say they have it or trying to sell it. We only heard the song because AG played a few times and the LMAlejandro instrumental remake but that was it. If someone had the song I feel like they would've been teasing everyone just like Taxi, R&R etc because even though there's no urge for a majority to have P4U, people here or on discord still acknowledge that a lot of us want it.

no one ever believes me when i say this but several short snippets were played on discord in like october 2017. they sounded studio quality to me. this was when we only had the audio from the nylon anniversary party.

also i don't know how the whole hacking/leaking process works but when a bunch of people were begging for party for you months and months ago somebody posted a link to something in here, it was to a private page on a warner file database i'm pretty sure. i guess they were implying "here it is, leak it yourself." i don't know if that was legitimate or not.

i just find it hard to believe after all the hacking and leaks, nobody has party for you. that song existed prior to her google drive being hacked and i'm sceptical of the assumption that she did not have a copy of it somewhere. maybe i'm just desperate

no one ever believes me when i say this but several short snippets were played on discord in like october 2017. they sounded studio quality to me. this was when we only had the audio from the nylon anniversary party.

also i don't know how the whole hacking/leaking process works but when a bunch of people were begging for party for you months and months ago somebody posted a link to something in here, it was to a private page on a warner file database i'm pretty sure. i guess they were implying "here it is, leak it yourself." i don't know if that was legitimate or not.

i just find it hard to believe after all the hacking and leaks, nobody has party for you. that song existed prior to her google drive being hacked and i'm sceptical of the assumption that she did not have a copy of it somewhere. maybe i'm just desperate

they send files through wetransfer which has an expiration date on the link so it's true, nobody has party 4 u and we just have to move on :/