Fluorine

Charli XCX

no one said that

no but it could be implied since we aren't lucky enough to have Atlantic give us two singles at the same time for them to promote. that of course unless Diplo's team decides to promote the cover which I highly doubt  :toofunny:

giphy.gif

I used to have a "now" cd and it had Barbie Girl on it :D it was like Now8 or somethin

I had a few of them... I think NOW 4 had Blink-182’s “All The Small Things” on it... and Eiffel 65’s “Blue.”

The Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears... Smash Mouth (lol)... Hanson... holy 90’s Batman! :toofunny: :toofunny:

I had a few of them... I think NOW 4 had Blink-182’s “All The Small Things” on it... and Eiffel 65’s “Blue.”

The Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears... Smash Mouth (lol)... Hanson... holy 90’s Batman! :toofunny: :toofunny:

soooo nostalgic :D

I still listen to "blue" :toofunny:

Maybe she's riding the 90s nostalgia wave that came with 1999

1999 was lowkey a flop so theres no nostalgia wave. like unless shes riding her own nostalgia which doesnt make that much sense

well Diplo said before that they'd worked on a Wannabe cover right? and the brief instrumental snippet from that video sounds like it could be Wannabe, it's the right tempo https://www.instagram.com/p/BvcxFHOBL5x/

we don't know for sure what they're gonna release but it makes sense that it would be Wannabe. I wish it was an original song but beggars can't be choosers