Fluorine

Charli XCX

Take My Hand needs to be a bit longer, with an extra chorus near the end.  So a few minutes of editing and here we go!  It works really well, seamless and much better.  Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/23roh0ll48r7ith/04%20Take%20My%20Hand%20%5BExtended%20Mix%5D.m4a

New run time: 4:55 - Apple Lossless

:D

Take My Hand needs to be a bit longer, with an extra chorus near the end.  So a few minutes of editing and here we go!  It works really well, seamless and much better.  Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/23roh0ll48r7ith/04%20Take%20My%20Hand%20%5BExtended%20Mix%5D.m4a

New run time: 4:55 - Apple Lossless

:D

Downloading now! Can't wait to listen, thanks for uploading. :) 

Lock You Up is definitely my favorite from the album, with Take My Hand and Stay Away being close competitors. I don't understand how anyone can have Set Me Free as their album favorite considering it's so bad compared to the demo.. If the demo hadn't been changed for the album, it would probably be my favorite. 

14417469274.gif

Woah, I can't believe myself. Set Me Free (Feel My Pain) is actually the weakest song on the album IMO. I dislike it so much that I'd forgotten it was even there, so I put HCI and YTO ahead of it. :toofunny:

I just completely stopped listening to the demo when the album came out. So, I didn't even compare them.

nobody have a zip with her music ? :( , and who can pm it to me ??

Not to come off as rude, but at one point we all had to go search around for her music. I spent hours searching for higher quality versions of songs that I already had, and I'm sure a lot of others did to, so I suggest start Googling.

I just completely stopped listening to the demo when the album came out. So, I didn't even compare them.

Why would you do that? :/ The demo is so much better, if you're gonna make yourself discontinue listening to one of the songs (which I really don't understand the logic behind, as you can listen to both versions and find things you like in each of them) it should be the album version. 

:defeated:

14417469274.gif

Why would you do that? :/ The demo is so much better, if you're gonna make yourself discontinue listening to one of the songs (which I really don't understand the logic behind, as you can listen to both versions and find things you like in each of them) it should be the album version. 

:defeated:

Hundred Dollar Bill, I'm listening to the demo at high volume, just for you!

Not to come off as rude, but at one point we all had to go search around for her music. I spent hours searching for higher quality versions of songs that I already had, and I'm sure a lot of others did to, so I suggest start Googling.

well, people in here always ask for DL's, and im always trying to help them so i thought that ask for it , wasnt bad :s but yes i can google tho ;)

Is it wrong that I feel that You (Ha Ha Ha) actually doesn't fit on the album...?

I wonder if the other Joakim Ahlund songs would...it seems like such a random producer choice, as is the sample.   :toofunny:

Haha I was waiting for someone to put a song in their top 5 that wasn't on TR. Oh well :P My fave non-album track is def Heatwave. Ooh gosh or maybe End Of The World :ohno:

I love "Do It Well" and "Dinosaur Sex" and "Photography." :flutter:

And guys, both "Beach Hut in Hawaii" and "Fearless" are already online, someone uploaded them to Sharebeast. I think it's silly to keep pretending it's unreleased when they're already available for download. I won't send the direct link but you guys can use this so it will Google it for you in a way you'll find the songs.