Fluorine

Charli XCX

Such a cute summer bop, lizzo rlly breathed some life and camp into the song! This is a really good example of how a feature can freshen up a song take notes ms 1999. I'm so glad that she got to release this because we know how long she's been wanting to release this, glad things are finally falling in place album wise it's been 84 yrs... y'all faggots better reimburse her with some coin

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

how can everyone have such wrong opinions smh

jks have ur opinions but mainstream pop charli is a great thing that should happen more, i get that she focuses on a more obscure sound but wow i think the gp will eat this up !

lizzos bridge is amazing wow !! also spotify has Finn Keane (easyfun) as a writer and not a producer

how can everyone have such wrong opinions smh

jks have ur opinions but mainstream pop charli is a great thing that should happen more, i get that she focuses on a more obscure sound but wow i think the gp will eat this up !

She needs to sell but I see a sucker happening all over again because she’s built a base that’s gravitated towards experimental pop music. I remember when the singles for sucker were coming out a lot of TR stans just stopped stanning for this same reason.

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

There are so many ungrateful annoying gays on fb in Charli fan groups that are complaining about the single - CAN WE NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT HER LEAD SINGLE FOR ONCE LOL :defeated:

PLEASE can we just SUPPORT Charli so that she can actually RELEASE this new album????!!??

14417469274.gif