Fluorine

Charli XCX

This performance was so good. The palm-muted guitar is really cool... super vibey... and Charli sounded great!

Like @ 0:26... the "take back, all your love 'cause..." how 'she do that? :defeated:

Is this like an inside joke that we’re saying she sounded good?

Watch us not get anything in August and act like we are starved even with the album coming the following month.

This isn’t reading anyone btw we all do it lmfaoo

Watch us not get anything in August and act like we are starved even with the album coming the following month.

This isn’t reading anyone btw we all do it lmfaoo

I mean she literally released (counting Gone) 3 features, one of which is 3 years old, and another had been circulating for months

And she said we were gonna be sick of her... girl where? You can’t even have a decent album rollout

We’re not starved but she’s definitely being tight with the amount of music she’s willing to release

Like look at Dedication and Love + Fear, those were good album campaigns

Like if nothing had leaked during these years we would literally have had what 30 songs out of 100+ recorded in 5 years

Literally all I need from xcxmas is CTMP 320 and Bounce final and I could be content but I mean I’m just happy with the album so if no one comes thru and leaks anything this year am no gonna be mad

Y’all are so entitled :toofunny:

Leaks are nice but you shouldn’t expect them like that. Setting yourselves up for disappointment when we have an official album on the way. Give Charli a BREAK I mean we’ve had steady leaks for the past few months along with all the features & releases - you guys wouldn’t be happy if she bled her entire recorded catalog onto the internet for y’all. :rip:

I’m not trying to come down on anyone but good god gays get a grip. Ugh I’m in a MOOD this morning. Somebody kill me plz.

14417469274.gif

I wonder if there will be a clean/radio friendly Gone - like in BIOYL she says everytime I mess it up..

I hope it sounds something like: "I feel so unstable and I hate these people"

The edgy queen the world deserves :defeated: