Fluorine

Charli XCX

does anyone know the origin of the 'closer' snippet? and is it even titled that?? If its a fairly new (2018) song then theres probably a very good chance it could end up on Charli under a different name, which i hope will happen since its one of my fave snippets of all her unleaked work atm

i love this thread, one day we're fighting to decide which is better between n1a/pop2 and the other we're making big ass wishlists about leaks sksksk

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

party 4 u is gonna leak eventually as an early demo version and y’all gonna forget about it. remember when everyone was begging for pop the balloons

This argument makes no sense, what is there to talk about? We don’t talk about taxi either but it’s still a discography highlight

Like I really don’t understand y’all do we have to post daily about every leaks so that it somehow makes it worth it?

Gone is a killer! Wednesday 7.30 pm UK time radio premiere. Single cover follows the wires theme. 4:05 2728.png1f483.png

I'm guessing it's premiering on BBC Radio 1 then, considering that's the time when Annie Mac normally does the "Hottest Record"

giphy.gif

guys what is this  :hdu:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ONolSqJ_2mDBsZfaia2LaCunjEtcpWW7

is it fanmade? the vocals sound much clearer than the version we had idk 

they just cropped the ending and put a horrible tire screech at the beginning

call me deaf but I don't hear a difference lol