Fluorine

Charli XCX

which songs do you recommend? i really need to expand my music and christine seems interesting

From her debut album - Tilted is her biggest song, iT, Paradis Perdus

From her sophomore - Comme-Si (+ Easyfun remix if you're interested), Doesn't matter, 5 dollars, Damn (what must a woman do)

Both albums have English/French versions, but I would definitely recommend listening to it all

which songs do you recommend? i really need to expand my music and christine seems interesting

my friend loves her so ive heard a lot of her songs but the one that has stuck with me is Science Fiction

wow, this is finally fucking back online, a miracle today!

does anyone have a link to the shot used for the gone cover in HQ? neither of them were uploaded to her atlantic press kit yet like they did for BIOYL

I’m not on pc right now but you need to copy the image link of the artwork and do a reverse research on google images and it will automatically give you the highest quality image it can find

Also, remember to BUY the song, then go to Spotify and STREAM the song with the sound on the app turned up. If you’re going to continuously play the video, make sure to refresh the page each time.

youtube works via ip so it doesn't matter 

Also, remember to BUY the song, then go to Spotify and STREAM the song with the sound on the app turned up. If you’re going to continuously play the video, make sure to refresh the page each time.

youtube works via ip so it doesn't matter

I’m going to buy the album twice over... physically and digital :flutter: