Fluorine

Charli XCX

I think miss xcx was going to play cross u out at the Sydney show but something prevented her (sorry ladies I was too drunk to listen)

Also meet+greet lasted 30 seconds so I had no time to ask her anything. I showed her my xcx tattoo and she #XCXscreamed at it which fulfilled me for the next 6 months

Charlis best song in years, sky won

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Sounds great  :defeated:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

y'all...THE coke xcxpoppers indie girl class of 2012 anthem IS coming and has already established itself as an era and career highlight! Some of us have waited for this collab for SO long like...we've all turned into crackheads at this point phew :sky:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

SHE'S CONFIRMED AT THE LINEUP @ LOLLAPALLOZA BRAZIL I'MJWJASGJW

If she does not come to Argentina, I will definitely go to São Paulo cause it will be the show during my birthday Week! 

I don’t think she understands what this song means to the OG 2012 stans.

Exactly!!!!! it feels like a dream come true!!! this shit makes me emo and brings me back to 2012 ugh! she DID that, i’m so happy!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever