Fluorine

Charli XCX

I came back and heard it. Yeah, just probably a remix she did, idk? It had "Charli XCX" on it, so I had to share it on here. How flop are we? These songs have been up for months, and we're just now finding them.

If only we'd "find" 14. A massive legion we are not :defeated:

I came back and heard it. Yeah, just probably a remix she did, idk? It had "Charli XCX" on it, so I had to share it on here. How flop are we? These songs have been up for months, and we're just now finding them.

Define 'we.' :creep:

I just want, need, crave, lust for, pine for, 14.

We came SO close and then Anfunny had to swoop in and ruin our chances of ever hearing it.

At least we have scans though - I'm sure that one copy will pop up again, we just have to make sure we catch it this time. :creep:

I've been wanting to do a full-on Charli collection but I'm pretty sure she took the Francheskaar CDs off her website :defeated:

Unless anyone knows where I can get it?

Do you guys think she'll have merch at her shows? 

(This may be a stupid question but whatever.. I've only been to one concert before.)

Shirt + CD

I got the shirt.

Ooh what's it of? Just one shirt? I'm sure there should be more when I go since I'll be at her headlining show. There better be. 

I haven't seen any from her solo European dates but I could be wrong...Lana never even had merch until this year :lanasrs:

Let me find a picture.

J6tz9BQl.jpg

EDIT: This appears to be official (and cheaper than what I spent): http://charlixcx.tshirtmachine.com/