Fluorine

Charli XCX

every single she released so far (except 1999/boyl) would've been praised as her best song if it was on pop 2 but since it's for xcx3 people love to hate on them :( xcx3 is so cursed 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

every single she released so far (except 1999/boyl) would've been praised as her best song if it was on pop 2 but since it's for xcx3 people love to hate on them :( xcx3 is so cursed 

well yeah since if they were on pop 2 they would have relevant featuring artists

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

well yeah since if they were on pop 2 they would have relevant featuring artists

probably not, the collabs get trashed anyways even the pop2 ones get hate so no

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I do feel like they are on the same level as Porsche and OOMH, which are also the weakest tracks on Pop 2. The thing is the features on both Gone and Cross You Out add nothing, she could've done without them, whereas in songs like Tears, Delicious or Femmebot the features actually make the song interesting. If Gone and CYS were solo they'd be better

ok then tell me which are the weakest tracks 

edit: look I love Pop 2 with all my heart and all the tracks on it are splendid but if I were to pick the weakest it would be those two. Which they are btw, it's not a controversial statement. They're not bad, they're v good, just weak compared to the rest, which is a lot because Pop 2 is her best work so far and probbaly in a very long time

just realized charli didn’t release ctmp because it’s lyrically and conceptually too similar to atap

No? They are similar because they serve as the opener and the closer of XCX World

In CTMP she invites the listener to come to her party, and in ATAP the party and the after party have ended and you’re ready to go to another party

She didn’t release it cause she liked better other songs, they are “similar” because she wanted them to be, its how the album was structured

No? They are similar because they serve as the opener and the closer of XCX World

In CTMP she invites the listener to come to her party, and in ATAP the party and the after party have ended and you’re ready to go to another party

She didn’t release it cause she liked better other songs, they are “similar” because she wanted them to be, its how the album was structured

damn ma is it that serious

your mind…..!!!! honestly i don't remember what the real tracklist is, it was basically the same as the one i made b4 it leaked so i kept eet :xgiggle:

your mind…..!!!! honestly i don't remember what the real tracklist is, it was basically the same as the one i made b4 it leaked so i kept eet :xgiggle:

the tracklist was a work of art because it started with CTMP, it continued on with party songs, then in the middle was Taxi, then the second part was love songs, then it ended with ATAP... like,,,,,, it had a logic??? whew

the tracklist was a work of art because it started with CTMP, it continued on with party songs, then in the middle was Taxi, then the second part was love songs, then it ended with ATAP... like,,,,,, it had a logic??? whew

We lost this iconic concept. Now I can see that it really works so well