Fluorine

Charli XCX

and that's what i'm confused about!!! this has been going on all year (late last as well? can't remember) and it seems like she's up and then down again. the longer it goes on—whatever it is—the more concerning for fans because it becomes normalized.

she just launched the clutch she was really excited about (i impulse bought a red one lol and didn't open it for a week, but then i put the album on for the first time in a while and finally opened it to immaterial/whole new world and hunny….. immaculate). but yeah, i can't tell anymore. recent shows looked and sounded pretty lit. pretty sure it was yola dia where the crowd was lame (rip lykke, i so desperately wanted to go but couldn't afford another cali trip this summer). 

just out of curiosity is there any recent tea? i don't know what to make of her lack of releases, i can understand if she's hypercritical and perfectionistic, esp after OOEPUI was universally acclaimed. but if she really intended to release four albums then ya something is up. the three discs in the clutch aren't supposed to add up to four with the actual album, right? :die:

*****on the low key—i just remembered—my theory is that she's thick into LG6 and she and charli have an understanding that she is fucking busy, hence no sophie on charli. maybe they do have a project in the works. the thought of just one coming true shakes meeee

I don't think she's going to be a heavy influence on LG6. IIRC they're only working on one song together, it's probably going to be a one-off banger on the tracklisting is Sophie gets around to finishing it in time for the album's deadline. I think there is...clearly something personal going on in Sophie's life. Her and Tzeff split. She's sitting on piles of collaborations that are done but we will likely never be able to purchase (Big Freedia EP, Basside EP, BC Kingdom tracks, the QT project, Bibi Bourelly tracks, sunscreen, Kitty Kat, etc).

I was at her 1720 show in LA last year (she was high/intoxicated, equipment failed, she left the stage) and the Yola Dia show this month. She was alert, jumped on the mic was smiling and seemed totally fine. I hope she's on the up and working things out. 

Ok I don't want to get hated on for asking this but can we actually trust that Bloom4you has the final version of CTMP because apparently that snippet actually leaked from somewhere else.  

okay where lmao

xMcVPI7.jpg

Imagine if she sings taxi on the Charli Live tour and then still never releases it... vanity by lady Gaga teas

Vanity was released on some Asian versions of The Fame before MBT even started.

Tea + Glitter & Grease also.

Glitter & Grease at least leaked.

In case of Tea only snippet of the instrumental was played, Gaga didn't even recorded vocals for it.

Ok I don't want to get hated on for asking this but can we actually trust that Bloom4you has the final version of CTMP because apparently that snippet actually leaked from somewhere else.

It sounds like an early demo or an edit. It's definitely not the final if it sounds worse than the MQ version that leaked.

Vanity was released on some Asian versions of The Fame before MBT even started.

Glitter & Grease at least leaked.

In case of Tea only snippet of the instrumental was played, Gaga didn't even recorded vocals for it.

Oh sis I used "tea" as a slang word lol but I wish we had the real Gagas Tea

Does anyone else love in Warm how Charli says “say you want her” then whispers “do you want her?” like she’s asking him because she’s self conscious? Such a good emotional touch.

Also If you would put Warm on Pop2 where would you put it in the track listing?

Does anyone else love in Warm how Charli says “say you want her” then whispers “do you want her?” like she’s asking him because she’s self conscious? Such a good emotional touch.

Also If you would put Warm on Pop2 where would you put it in the track listing?

I love how @@ruth put it before Lucky cause ending of Warm blends in so well with Lucky, but I wouldn't put it anywhere. OOMH makes for a good break between Backseat and Lucky, which would otherwise be too cheesy IMO

If I were held at gunpoint tho, before Lucky 

Oh sis I used "tea" as a slang word lol but I wish we had the real Gagas Tea

Omg sorryyyyyy.

Don't know what's more real if Gaga's Tea or Taxi Release  :D