Fluorine

Charli XCX

IMHO what sets Charli apart from the rest of the flops is her voice. She doesn't sound like the girl from your high school talent show singing You Belong With Me like everybody else, she has a very unique timbre which sounds good pretty much everywhere.

Just listen to Spicy, the only thing carrying it is her voice... 

i was speaking to Dennis privately in august last year where he confirmed a few things, such as the fact that she's on a 365 deal, she was going to quit singing, the reason behind recording Boys etc. it's up to you whether you believe him or not but i see no reason for him to have lied to me.

No offense to you but by Aug 2018 the fact that she considered quitting singing and the reason Boys was recorded was already known wasn't it? I just don’t really think I would take his word that she’s in a 360 deal, especially because I thought BFY said she wasn’t (I may be wrong on that though). Also from what I know about 360 deals, it just doesn’t seem like shes on one. I’m not saying its impossible but if she was its weird that shes toured with so many non-Warner/Atlantic artists.

Out of curiosity - what song(s) are people most looking forward to + why. Also what songs do you think are going to be the best?

mine are silver cross, click and shake it

click was my favorite since the beginning bc it has kim and tommy, 2 of my favorites and also their previous charli features are bomb af

shake it bc the line up is basically i got it 2.0 but this time around it has big freedia, an true lgbtqia+ icon, it's a recipe for iconic

silver cross... just because

and to say what songs are going to be the best, to me, it's a bit hard to say bc i need to hear the full thing from beginning to end but so far, 2099 and feb 2017 are my favorites

No offense to you but by Aug 2018 the fact that she considered quitting singing and the reason Boys was recorded was already known wasn't it? I just don’t really think I would take his word that she’s in a 360 deal, especially because I thought BFY said she wasn’t (I may be wrong on that though). Also from what I know about 360 deals, it just doesn’t seem like shes on one. I’m not saying its impossible but if she was its weird that shes toured with so many non-Warner/Atlantic artists.

BFY said she wasn't but then went back on their word and said that she was sooo.

with Boys, I meant more about why she was recording stuff from other people that she didn't really like, like Money, Our Boyfriend etc

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

BFY said she wasn't but then went back on their word and said that she was sooo.

with Boys, I meant more about why she was recording stuff from other people that she didn't really like, like Money, Our Boyfriend etc

i didnt see BFY make that correction, so maybe I am wrong. However if she is in a 360 deal, its a very strange one, and being in a 360 deal doesnt always mean you’re bound to your label forever.

imma keep it real witchall i could not care less about this album era at this point. i hate the cover artwork so goddamn much, all the single covers are equally uninspired and sloppy. i've barely streamed any of the songs for more than a few days because they just fall so flat for me, the writing is unrecognizable to the lyricist charli was with her earlier work. the production is watered down. grimes and fka twigs are both releasing progressive pop music right now, if i wanted to listen to a song with troye sivan or haim or clairo i would go listen to troye sivan or haim or clairo. maybe the solo tracks will save it for me but i am extremely underwhelmed. UNGRATEFUL FANS YADDA YADDA U ARE JUST MAD BC U ARE ANGRY SHE DIDN'T RELEASE XCX WORLD no bitch i just don't like this music