Fluorine

Charli XCX

can't believe that the same ppl directed vroom vroom mv lol

I can. No shade, the Vroom Vroom video was cool for what it was (low budget and quickly made), but she has several other videos that are much better in my opinion. I don’t really think Bradley and Pablo make good videos.

I can. No shade, the Vroom Vroom video was cool for what it was (low budget and quickly made), but she has several other videos that are much better in my opinion. I don’t really think Bradley and Pablo make good videos.

If I have to be really honest there’s not a Charli video that I like, like, REALLY like

The same goes for Marina

It’s not even a matter of budget I just idk don’t like them, they look cheap (not necessarily being so)

If I have to be really honest there’s not a Charli video that I like, like, REALLY like

The same goes for Marina

It’s not even a matter of budget I just idk don’t like them, they look cheap (not necessarily being so)

I think Boys is the only video of hers I actively like. 1999, Breaking Up, and SuperLove get honorable mentions from me

The video is beautiful and fits the vibe of the album. Y'all need to stop being so damn negative all the time.

Liked it too... the visuals were well-shot. Looks quality. But it’s minimalist and then over-the-top like PC Music, with the obnoxious jet-ski tricks lol.

It definitely works.

i'm blame it on your

i'm blame it on your

oohohhhhoooooohoooooooohohhhhhhhhhohoh

i'm blame it on your

i'm blame it on your

oohoohohoohhhhhhhhoohohhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm blame it on your

i'm blame it on your

i'm blame it on your love

(yeah yeah)...

:hooker:  :toofunny:

February 2017 is like flying through the loneliness of space and then 2099, it’s like you arrive on a weird planet with like a green sky, orange rivers, and purple grass and there’s like pink little 3-legged, one-eyed aliens running around :toofunny:

It’s actually a nice little 1, 2 punch.