Fluorine

Charli XCX

my local friend that hates most of Charli music was surprisly pleased when Tommy's verse started, so ya'll stfu. i could go on forever with her only collaborating with him, Kim and cupcakke only. all the 4 songs they did toghter were absolute gold. so sto stop the nonsense basic fags, he said VROOM VROOM I SEE YA LATER. :hooker:

both good! i’ll love to play click ft tommy first and then click ft slayyyter right after! yes, i won

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I KNEW all the rando's and locals would be throwing fits about the cars in the WM video not being a Mercedes... I mean, maybe Ms. "brand ambassador" XCX didn't want to burn down/trash any of the product line she endorses, huh? lol

Think about that? :crossed: People love to hate... :toofunny:

anyone else remember the 2015 version of GNO with diff vocals?

also since SOPHIE did a version of No Angel i wonder if she did a version of CTMP too hehe

The version of CTMP we have/leaked is the SOPHIE version. I'm pretty sure there's A. G. Cook demo snippet floating around though.

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Isn’t horrible mixing like Slayyyter’s thing? :creep:

Lol but it rly does sound like it was thrown together in 30 minutes. It still goes off tho.

tbh AG not mixing Slayyyter's vocals to perfection in order to make Charli sound better is a total kii. 

The version of CTMP we have/leaked is the SOPHIE version. I'm pretty sure there's A. G. Cook demo snippet floating around though.

bloom for you really snapped when she leaked the AG Cook version omg!

xMcVPI7.jpg