Fluorine

Charli XCX

NC are gonna flop so hard fjdjsksksjjs I’m kinda sad she’s investing so much time and money in them but whatever it’s good to have something you’re passionate about keep you busy

Why all the negativity ?? We’re getting Charli on Netflix!!! How is this a bad thing????? I mean yeah it’s more about Nasty Cherry, but Charli is heavily involved so it’s clear that we’re gonna see a lot of her in this series. I’m personally very excited. :flutter:

14417469274.gif

imagine if she started a new monthly drop with taxi (final) and ctmp (final) :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  + some new songs :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

oh yes the serve that would be a monthly drop of XCXWORLD tracks leading up to a new album in like 9 months.. YUPPPP

I feel like if charli did release taxi, angels would pull a no angel and pay it dust if its not the same pitch as the leak lmfao

No Angel is widely regarded as one of Charli’s best songs

The fact that you all are complaining that she got a Netflix series (which she clearly has a huge part in + a producer credit) after continuously talking about how little marketing budget she has is astounding. Its like weird that you don’t understand how huge this is.