Fluorine

Charli XCX

@HEARTCORE

Everyone here asks for songs. Live with it. You don’t like people asking for leaks. Then don’t listen to them when they leak. You telling me I’m annoying and to take several seats and go outside I find Is bullying. I’ve been asking for a few songs nobody else is asking for since that pack of songs leaked last weekend. Also because leakth.is has songs for sale right now. Why not stop the sale of that. Everyone was asking for CTMP HQ and Would You and they eventually leaked.

charli wrote generation braindead about you

ur bullying me!!! wah wah all i wanted was charlie xcx leaks for my faggot itunes library!!!! wahh!!!! im gonna go tell my mommy.... grow up kid, stop begging for files on the internet and complaining when people are annoyed with the begging and go outside and be active.

edit: sorry if i went too far i've been going through it lately

omg are these Preturd lyrics???

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i'm so pumped for bricks

i love when charli raps, her voice fits so well, she's not a rapper but she has flow and honestly it's what matters the most, it would be a dream if she ever released an album with eletronic rap/trap influence with her own twist just like 5 in the morning... i mean imagine charli working with vince staples, rich brian, doja cat, posty, rico nasty, asian doll...

her verse on 100 bad remix? flawless

her verse on xxxtc? makes the song for me tbh, her references on the lyrics... just wow

she's so good at anything she wants to do, ugh i just love her so much

i'm so pumped for bricks

i love when charli raps, her voice fits so well, she's not a rapper but she has flow and honestly it's what matters the most, it would be a dream if she ever released an album with eletronic rap/trap influence with her own twist just like 5 in the morning... i mean imagine charli working with vince staples, rich brian, doja cat, posty, rico nasty, asian doll...

her verse on 100 bad remix? flawless

her verse on xxxtc? makes the song for me tbh, her references on the lyrics... just wow

she's so good at anything she wants to do, ugh i just love her so much

5 in the morning is so fucking good

right????

5 in the morning is literally the second best monthly drop