Boom Clap

Breaking Up

Doing It

I Could Die Tonight

In the Dark (your the one)

London Queen

So Over You

Sucker

Isn't In the Dark (You're the One) True Romance era since the final song is on TR............

omg what did she do

Nothing, as far as I know. People just started saying that because she hasn't reviewed Kim's music and because she didn't care for Pabllo(which has said that HE'S NOT TRANS)'s verse (which is in language that she doesn't know) in her Charli review. The white gays hyped her up a couple years ago and now that she has a large internet platform, they're sick of her.

Nothing, as far as I know. People just started saying that because she hasn't reviewed Kim's music and because she didn't care for Pabllo(which has said that HE'S NOT TRANS)'s verse (which is in language that she doesn't know) in her Charli review. The white gays hyped her up a couple years ago and now that she has a large internet platform, they're sick of her.

I like kim but it's obvious she's still too small on music industry and this is why ajay *i cant write her name* has ignored her. I don't think she's transphobic but she's clearly xenophobic