Fluorine

Charli XCX

Visited my parents for a bit over the weekend and they kept talking about some singer they heard about on the news. I asked, "Is her name Charli?", and they jumped in excitement. "Yes! That's her name. Do you know her music?", they asked. I, of course, felt obligated to let them know what they had been missing. As a stan, I had to let them hear "Track 10" first as that's top priority. They commended the production and haunting lyrics. After that, they couldn't wait to buy it, so I showed them how to use iTunes and purchased it for them. I then began to play them "White Mercedes" and "No Angel", to which they started to burst into TEARS. "The lyrics...they cut into my soul" my mother said. She rushed to phone and bought them both on iTunes as well. My father sat in his chair, cigar in hand, and pondered about his life. He sat me down and thanked me for showing me her music, and how happy he is that there are real artists working today. They've been converted into Angels and my mission, while totally not my intention, was accomplished.

Visited my parents for a bit over the weekend and they kept talking about some singer they heard about on the news. I asked, "Is her name Charli?", and they jumped in excitement. "Yes! That's her name. Do you know her music?", they asked. I, of course, felt obligated to let them know what they had been missing. As a stan, I had to let them hear "Track 10" first as that's top priority. They commended the production and haunting lyrics. After that, they couldn't wait to buy it, so I showed them how to use iTunes and purchased it for them. I then began to play them "White Mercedes" and "No Angel", to which they started to burst into TEARS. "The lyrics...they cut into my soul" my mother said. She rushed to phone and bought them both on iTunes as well. My father sat in his chair, cigar in hand, and pondered about his life. He sat me down and thanked me for showing me her music, and how happy he is that there are real artists working today. They've been converted into Angels and my mission, while totally not my intention, was accomplished.

Omg did they ask to leak taxi too?

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Did they do poppers after?

Are they going to ask her to sign their douche next time she tours? :flutter:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

this is the best thing i've read. Please do more  :defeated:

Instagram.com/y1anni