Fluorine

Charli XCX

If Warm made the cut for "Charli," Miss U should have made the cut too dammit! :toofunny:

my desktop broke down but when i saw this knew i had to log on

WHAT IS THIS CRACKHEADRARY 

Warm is so beautiful and cute and has incredibly high replayability. Basically what im saying is Miss U is cute but Warm is gorgeous, stunning, amazing! Miss U is super normal pop song, not that its bad, but its nothing special imo and glad she didn't put it on the album (the synths and bass does make it into something a lil more tho) 

PERIOD, Miss U is better than SEVERAL songs on Charli and would've made it much more cohesive compared to songs like BIOYL and 1999

i want to BARF

i can't emphasize this enough. I would totally be fine if Miss U was never released, glad we got it. But if we never got Warm? i dont even wanna think about that

Did I miss the conversation about Let U Down leaking or has no one said anything about it yet?

We spoke about it for like 5 pages, keep up henny

i don't hate warm, far from that, but i do think it's one of the weakest on the album overall, i think the """'problem""" with it is bc warm is between such amazing songs (next level charli, gone, cross you out, click)

i mean... the sequence of warm / thoughts / bioyl it's not as strong as the sequence of next level / gone / cross your out nor silver cross / idwk / official, and so it goes

Tbh I group Next Level Charli - Gone - CYO - 1999 - Click - Warm and then Thoughts - BIOYL - White Mercedes - Silver Cross - IDWK - Official and then Shake It - February 2017 - 2099

giphy.gif

i feel like i would like miss u more if my mind didnt automatically connect it with that 13 reasons why soundtrack cover

this is my exact issue.

the way i rushed to delete that cover like my life depended on it 

Instagram.com/y1anni