Fluorine

Charli XCX

not to be a Judgy Gay™ but 98% of the artworks i've seen these twitter f*gs post are soooooooooo bad and uninspired... like they fully look like they were made on picnik... ma you are not a graphic designer and that is OKAY!

being so negative and ugly for whatt?? did you get the job?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

This is the dumbest complaint. We’re getting 2 albums this year and you are “pissed off” that she is getting more than 1 person’s interpretation of album art... open your window and get some fresh air. :flop:

well if u like the cover art... praying for you

on first listen the static going through the verses is sooooo annoying it’s like hearing some loud noise that blocks your music but it’s just the music. other than that i love the melodies and it’s cute

the artwork on apple music sucks 

nvm: she changed it to caroline's, it's a serve

Why does Dylan Brady insist on including sounds that sound like nails on a chalkboard I wish she would stop f*cking working with him.

The song would be cute if the verses weren't unlistenable due to that Dylan Brady sound effect.

why does she keep on using those harsh noises in every single song she releases now?? it was cute for track 10 but now after click, 2099, bricks, ringtone etc it’s just tired...it’s so unpleasant to listen and ruins the whole vibe :biblio:

tumblr_nijnwzjyUr1r3ptbfo1_500.gif

Why does Dylan Brady insist on including sounds that sound like nails on a chalkboard I wish she would stop f*cking working with him.

The song would be cute if the verses weren't unlistenable due to that Dylan Brady sound effect.

Dylan is involved on forever? Mess... that why I was afraid when she posted that message with him

I don't think Dylan Brady worked on this but yes his nails on chalkboard noises are terrible in my opinion. Charli needs to stop including those in her music

Charlotte if you are reading this thread just know we are done with Dylan Brady and umru

y'all acting like it isn't ag's fault lmaooo he's the one who's adding all those ugly sounds