Fluorine

Charli XCX

Here’s Charli making a quarantine album to get us all through and the Lady Gaga stans get nothing bc their fave only cares about the money lmao

sub-buzz-18061-1519952649-1.jpg?downsize

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i'm already loving this album leaps and bounds more than self titled...nothing against self titled as it is an absolutely great project but i feel it was more of a push for a mainstream release. this album seems to have her total creative direction over it and feels so much more like her. claws scalped me.

Here’s Charli making a quarantine album to get us all through and the Lady Gaga stans get nothing bc their fave only cares about the money lmao

I was a Little Monster long before Charli started her career and this post hurt a bit lmfao

can ya'll stop being pretencious (idk how to spell that) about the noise in forever its tiring.. imagine charli xcx stans complaining about pc music noise... the clownery and contradictory.. far too much!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

can ya'll stop being pretencious (idk how to spell that) about the noise in forever its tiring.. imagine charli xcx stans complaining about pc music noise... the clownery and contradictory.. far too much!

pc music is a thing and noises put over songs just for the sake of it is another. while in "charli" she pulled it off (even if it was only an exaggeration of all the fan favorite songs from her previous works) now it just sounds tiring, uninspired and annoying. ag puts noises on the songs cause he knows damn well that pretentious fags will act like "omg!! that prOducTioNnn!!! ag snapped!!! neXXt levll if you don't Like It UR nOt edgy enoughHH go listen to teylor sweft xD uwuwu" when it's NOT. we love experimental music, we love to see charli work and create new things, we don't love ugly replicas of old songs. 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Just thinking about Charli and AG seeing the positive reception to the distortion on Click + Track 10 + Bricks, so they add it to another song and the immediate response is "omg we're so over that it's so overused"  :facepalm:

XPo3CNC.jpg