Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli best pop star ever existed? i think so

YUP YUP

Party 4 U..... album of the universe incoming

I could NOT believe it.. :defeated:

Charli, if ur reading this I LOVE YOU INFINITELY &&& I’ll be singing & dancing to your songs even in the afterlife!! :poordat:

Thank you for being the coolest that ever was.. :crai: ♥️

14417469274.gif

Come to my party (x2)

All I'm thinking

All I know is

That I hope you knock on my door

Love this energy

My heart rate rises higher, higher up

I wish you'd get here

Kiss my face

Instead you're somewhere far away

My nervous energy will stay (yeah)

I hope you realise one day

Come to my party (x2)

Party on you party on you party on party on you party on you

remember when she said that if she were to release p4u it would have to be reworked because she thought it was too repetitive? we've made it, this is history

When did she say that? I remember her saying that about Party Party but not Party for You 

YUP YUP

Party 4 U..... album of the universe incoming

I could NOT believe it.. :defeated:

Charli, if ur reading this I LOVE YOU INFINITELY &&& I’ll be singing & dancing to your songs even in the afterlife!! :poordat:

Thank you for being the coolest that ever was.. :crai: ♥️

This.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Did she ever mention anything about featured artists on this album? She mentioned Dorian, Kim, Rina and Chris in the Party 4 U lyrics, and we already know she has a song with Rina that didn't make Charli cause it wasn't done yet, and we know she was gonna work with Chris again. Could these 4 artists be featured on the album? It would make sense namedropping them specifically. 

edit: Lemme reach for a sec. What if it's not even lyrics from p4u and it's like an album intro with her basically summing up the album with all these references, including her teasing it on lanaboards before it was even announced and the artists who will be featured. What if the taxi lyric is referring to taxi and taxi is on the album. Also CTMP yupp. Am I delusional? Maybe, but it's a conspiracy theory I'm actually interested.

qfrWuBl.png

I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING ALSO IM STILL NOT OVER SNIPPET NUMBER 3 FROM THAT POST SHE PUT UP EVERYONE WAS WRONG PICKING CLAWS

Nooo no no, Claws is about to be be a BIG banger. :popcorn:

We might be in for another XCX classic this week. :flutter: :flutter:

honestly, Charli is always kind and dedicated to her music

i feel more like i'm a friend of her than a fan and this is the best feeling someone could have with her favorite artist :crai:

I know what you mean. I always have the most vivid dreams about being friend with Charli and how nice she is. Then I was up and I’m devastated... I’ve seen not recovered from her doing the meet and greets before the shows of Charli tour.