Fluorine

Charli XCX

I don't really like Interior much either. Definitely having at least 256 would help though.

I can't believe you guys. It's so Charli - zany, kitschy, cliche, and adorable. :deadbanana:

I don't really like Interior much either. Definitely having at least 256 would help though.

My unpopular opinion: I hate the "Take My Hand" outro and the new "Nuclear Seasons" intro.

hmmm Idk how I feel about the intro and outro. I think they are pretty but it is kind of annoying because they aren't part of the song really, and sometimes I just want to listen to Nuclear Seasons, not all the stuff before it. And my friend played Take My Hand for me at a bbq recently but then he had to go and skip it at the end because the outro was killing the mood and it was a playlist of party songs lol.

As for Interior, I like it, but it's not the best... If it were on the album as is I think it would be one of the weakest tracks. I really like the bridge, the chorus is meh though, just because she keeps repeating and she doesn't finish her senetcnce which bothers me. "When you fell in love the interior design of my heart-" WHAT? I feel like she needs to say what the interior design of her heart did but she doesn't and it bothers me. It just doesn't make sense as a lyric...

My unpopular opinion: I hate the "Take My Hand" outro and the new "Nuclear Seasons" intro.

I love them. I've gotten my friends so into that album, it's great. We literally just drive around and listen to the whole album.

I actually deleted the album version of Nuclear Seasons :eek: And I would love someone to make a high quality edit of Take My Hand without the outro for me ;)

The album version is way better! Not just the intro, but it sounds better! Like more crisp and clean and full. I don't know, I can't explain it!

I've got to say, the little mixes are interesting though (just sometimes I wish they were optional haha, maybe separate tracks?) 

Ever since the album minimix, I can't listen to "You're the One" without harmonizing the "let me come out, I will scream and shout" part from Grins at the end. And whenever I sing Nuclear Seasons I randomly go "I want to Lock you Up inside my heart!!" at parts of the last chorus. (after she says "we survived nuclear seasons" over the part thats like "good times dark lies" or whatever she says.. sorry i dont really know :/) I think it's cool how well the album fits together. Mashups of some of the tracks would be really cool.

no it wouldn't tbh. it would sound the same lol

BzhmW.png

The album version is way better! Not just the intro, but it sounds better! Like more crisp and clean and full. I don't know, I can't explain it!

Hmm well that kinda makes me want to relisten to it now :raven: Good thing i have the CD :mj2:

Was it remastered or something for the album?

H0bDaqU.gif

yeah, i think it would just be louder so you wouldn't have to turn your speakers up. i'm pretty sure (i'm hoping) it's a demo and the one she was (is hopefully) going to post is mastered.

It was the "latest mix" at the time MediaHorse posted it, obviously, but there has been way more time than necessary since them for her to redo it twenty times. :P Seeing as the version posted was never supposed to be more than a demo, least of all one the whole fanbase was supposed to hear, I'm sure the quality of the file they were uploading was of absolutely least importance in the mind of those who chose it. 

She should post Jungle Time instead.  :creep:

To be honest, I'd rather have the final version, "Go to the Jungle", just cuz it's longer, but I wouldn't object if we got both. :creep:

In fact, I'm hoping that we do eventually get both versions, but who knows how long that's gonna take. :toofunny:

Kinda like "Illusions Of" :bop: Would easily fit in Super Ultra if I felt like expanding it.

"Interior" is one of Charli's best song and the rest of you are wrong.