Fluorine

Charli XCX

Lol if somebody actually wants to take over, go ahead! I just need this thread to be more lively!

I would want her to work with a female rapper again, like Azealia.  :D

I can help come up with topics if you want! We could come up with a list that has a topic for each day or something! :)

And Azealia was my second choice! :D

H0bDaqU.gif

I like both choices. "Grins" with Sky would have been great and I need some kind of witchy anthem with Azealia Banks. Since she sang with Sky, previously planned a collab with Azealia, and actually released a song with someone like Marina, these tumblr wet-dream pairings seem actually plausible.

Also either her or Sky (or both :hooker:) needs to get with Vampire Weekend on an Ariel Rechtshaid song and create fucking ~*~magic~*~

I like both choices. "Grins" with Sky would have been great and I need some kind of witchy anthem with Azealia Banks. Since she sang with Sky, previously planned a collab with Azealia, and actually released a song with someone like Marina, these tumblr wet-dream pairings seem actually plausible.

Also either her or Sky (or both :hooker:) needs to get with Vampire Weekend on an Ariel Rechtshaid song and create fucking ~*~magic~*~

since she's opening for them I could see that happening

BzhmW.png

~*CHARLIBOARDS DAILY TOPIC*~

If you got to choose Charli's next colab, who would it be with?

Though I like love Sky, I don't necessarily think a collaboration would turn out as well as it would in my head. :(

Just look at what happened when she did a song with Marina...it sucked! 

For me, it would have to be either Angel Haze (so much better than Azealia, you guyz) or a real song with MNEK. Yes, I know they already did a whole bunch between '08  and '11, but we haven't truly heard any of them, and I enjoy his voice and he is a production and composing whiz. :P 

Don't forget, Danny Brown is having her on a song on his upcoming album, so we'll be able to hear another collab in (hopefully) just a few more weeks! :excited:

"Grins" needs something extra (it's actually my least favourite song on the album, sadly), and Sky would have provided just that. . .hopefully, this match-made-in-heaven will occur, despite my qualms. :creep: 

Vampire Weekend's album is on par with 'True Romance' in my mind as the best album released so far this year. Personally, I think Ezra and Sky have a better chance of actually creating a track together (she did after all appear in the 'Diane Young' video), but I would probably pass out if the three of them ever did something together. :deadbanana: 

Though I like love Sky, I don't necessarily think a collaboration would turn out as well as it would in my head. :(

Just look at what happened when she did a song with Marina...it sucked! 

For me, it would have to be either Angel Haze (so much better than Azealia, you guyz) or a real song with MNEK. Yes, I know they already did a whole bunch between '08  and '11, but we haven't truly heard any of them, and I enjoy his voice and he is a production and composing whiz. :P 

Don't forget, Danny Brown is having her on a song on his upcoming album, so we'll be able to hear another collab in (hopefully) just a few more weeks! :excited:

"Grins" needs something extra (it's actually my least favourite song on the album, sadly), and Sky would have provided just that. . .hopefully, this match-made-in-heaven will occur, despite my qualms. :creep: 

Vampire Weekend's album is on par with 'True Romance' in my mind as the best album released so far this year. Personally, I think Ezra and Sky have a better chance of actually creating a track together (she did after all appear in the 'Diane Young' video), but I would probably pass out if the three of them ever did something together. :deadbanana: 

1. Only bc you don't like Marina :nono:

2. Madrigal's become one of those people about Azealia...:biblio: :nono: Their dual witch aesthetics are begging for a collab, SORRY

3. I didn't know that about Danny Brown, so much for staying up to date :hdu:

4. You don't like Grins so you are wrong.

5. They haven't met Charli...yet :creepna: How did they get connected with Sky? Prob Ariel. Matter of time :legend:

:party: ANNOUNCEMENT OF CHARLIBOARDS DAILY TOPICS :party:
Adrian and I have come up with this idea, so here's our plan for the end of the month:

6/28 - Favorite & Least Favorite song + reasons
6/29 - Ideal True Romance Tracklist
6/30 - Favorite Charli picture

If everything goes well and this is successful, Adrian and I will get together again and plan out daily topics for the month of July as well!
:) :) :) :) :)

P.S. Participation is basically mandatory, k? :hooker:

H0bDaqU.gif

Can someone send me the Super Ultra mixtape? It's no longer available on her website. I suscribed and only got the Heartbreaks and Earthquakes one and it's like the only thing I'm missing of her (with 14, but I think that one is like more emh... private? idk I don't feel right requesting it haha) [thanks to Madrigal for the unreleased songs] :)

So no topic today? :derpna:

Can someone send me the Super Ultra mixtape? It's no longer available on her website. I suscribed and only got the Heartbreaks and Earthquakes one and it's like the only thing I'm missing of her (with 14, but I think that one is like more emh... private? idk I don't feel right requesting it haha) [thanks to Madrigal for the unreleased songs] :)

I've deleted Cloud Aura from it and moved all the track numbers back one as a result...+ different artwork. However, original quality, so I'll send it to you and you can change it as you see fit :)