Fluorine

Charli XCX

So no topic today? :derpna:

I've deleted Cloud Aura from it and moved all the track numbers back one as a result...+ different artwork. However, original quality, so I'll send it to you and you can change it as you see fit :)

I'm sure it's one amazing cover :creepna:

Well it's 1:00 AM here soooo...

6/28 - Favorite & Least Favorite song + reasons

Favorite song is really hard but I guess I'll say You're the One because it is everything I want a Charli XCX song to be sonically (forgive me if I'm using that word wrong...) and just the overall sound of it. A combination of pop and a dark edgy goth tinge. I'd say Stay Away and Lock You Up are also acceptable answers though.

Least favorite is easy if we can include the really bad unreleased ones... Beach Hut In Hawaii, I Wanna Be Darth Vader... etc

But if it was to be a song that she MEANT for us to hear (True Romance, Super Ultra, or Heartbreaks and Earthquakes), I'd say... Idk Moments in Love or Dance 4 U just because I never listen to them? I've had both of them stuck in my head before though..

Least favorite from True Romance is probably So Far Away. It's repetitive and it's the only song I was sick of before even hearing True Romance because it sounds exactly the same as the version she put on Heartbreaks and Earthquakes and I never thought it was amazing to begin with.

I wish I had friends who love Charli :icant:

Me too!! :crying:

I'm hoping going to college helps out with that. I mean out of a class of ~1,200 there's GOT to be someone who knows about her… right?

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

Least favorite is easy if we can include the really bad unreleased ones... Beach Hut In Hawaii, I Wanna Be Darth Vader... etc

No!

Me too!! :crying:

I'm hoping going to college helps out with that. I mean out of a class of ~1,200 there's GOT to be someone who knows about her… right?

You have us now :creepna:

Welcome :creepna:

can anyone please please PM me an I+ of 'Illusions Of?

It's only a soundcloud rip so far... :crying4:

I stumbled on this article: http://www.spin.com/articles/charli-xcx-jesus-millions-illusions-of-stream/

It wouldn't have been a standout on the album, but when Charli XCX unites with J£ZUS MILLION, even their lesser tracks can be darkly compelling.

Is there gonna be more JesusxCharli tracks on Double Denim Vol.1?

Which you can pre-order here: http://doubledenimrecords.bigcartel.com/product/double-denim-vol-1