Fluorine

Charli XCX

57 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Please keep Dylan Brady away from the new Charli Record... I know he’s doing great things right now but he’s operating on the same landscape that charli helped build. She doesn’t need to rehash her style. She needs to keep expanding it! 

Well Dylan is a legend, and Claws is the best song on the album. Dylan is new Sophie to me

7 hours ago, lets ride said:

Does her contract have a rule demanding 11 songs for an ‘album’ ? Not sure why that would make a difference 

What? No, I was talking about the fact that she could've easily called HIFN a mixtape, but she knew that she was only 2 albums away from ending this contract...anyways, I was joking

2 hours ago, veinsineon said:

Please keep Dylan Brady away from the new Charli Record... I know he’s doing great things right now but he’s operating on the same landscape that charli helped build. She doesn’t need to rehash her style. She needs to keep expanding it! 

totally agree! bring something new on the table miss charles 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Claws is incredible and definitely one of my faves, but Dylan’s production seems stale already. Not even just with Charli’s music but stuff he’s doing with other artists too. I feel like AG at least switches it up more than Dylan. 

14417469274.gif

i know i’ve said this before. but that jack u track where charli is mumbling lyrics is soooooo pretty to listen to. like it has like 100+ plays from me there’s just something about that track i know it would’ve been a great track if finished

On 9/11/2020 at 1:51 PM, Nightmare said:

if i don't see one of these kind of posts from you at least once a week i just assume that week is shite 

Charli XCX: making shitty weeks better since 2014... :toofunny: for me anyway. Her music just hits different every time, like one day a line will just pop and it’s an instant mood boost. Even more so with her post-Vroom Vroom direction. Her charisma plus the insane, eccentric, always fresh production is a powerful combination. :defeated: 

Just trying to spread the positivity.

9 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Charli XCX: making shitty weeks better since 2014... :toofunny: for me anyway. Her music just hits different every time, like one day a line will just pop and it’s an instant mood boost. Even more so with her post-Vroom Vroom direction. Her charisma plus the insane, eccentric, always fresh production is a powerful combination. :defeated: 

Just trying to spread the positivity.

honestly the best user on charliboards

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, CyberKid said:

What? No, I was talking about the fact that she could've easily called HIFN a mixtape, but she knew that she was only 2 albums away from ending this contract...anyways, I was joking

I know you were joking which is why the entire mixtape/album distinction is dumb to me lmao 

if HIFN had 10 tracks people would think it’s a mixtape bc the last two were labeled that but since she went with 11 tracks that somehow makes it an album even though all three were high concept and universally acclaimed and toured. Charli hates labels. 

in a way she has already left them all .........

Didn’t she say she was planning on dropping an album around September.. just realized it’s September oh wow oh wow

edit: ok pretty sure she said it was cancelled but she did say she wanted to drop another album this year, and that one interview mentioned her dropping 2 more albums this year which idk if that was just a misquote but hi

qfrWuBl.png