Fluorine

Charli XCX

Wow I've been listening to True Romance nonstop since I downloaded it. It's coming again omg pretty sure I will be staning for her in less than a month

Thanks @@comeintomybedroom ! I actually have all of those except the Art Bitch, Emelline, and Franchessckar ones. I didn't realize there were so many for those older songs, are they any good in your opinion?

I think the Emelline Art Bitch ones are, of course they're not like club bangers but..

And I just got the Franchesckaar EP so I haven't really listened to the remixes.

@@National Anthem

I like the first one best! Btw, could you post the original picture you used to make these? It looks like a great picture to draw of her! (I'm always looking for decent quality face pictures with good lighting to practice drawing. Also the drawing I already did of her got ind of crumpled so I might draw a new one to give her on Wednesday)

@@Born To Die would you happen to have Feel My Pain from the iTunes fest in high quality? I forgot who it was that said they had them, and they only sent me Killing Moon.

Omg can you send me that in iTunes quality?? I couldn't find either of them in HQ.

14417469274.gif

NEW: CHARLI XCX FOR «UNDER THE RADAR MAGAZINE»: http://vk.cc/1A5FuB 

I actually ordered this magazine online because I was so in love with the cover.  :flutter: Glad the photoshoot looks cool too. I wish I got it in the mail before tomorrow though, so I could have Charli sign one of them! That would be really cool! oh wells.

(just hit me I'm seeing and hopefully meeting Charli tomorrow...  :ohno: )