Fluorine

Charli XCX

that’s “when u go”... see also that new tinashe leak “dream in color” which uses the same beat. i wonder how many others/who else recorded over that track?

Yeah I know Tinashe and Miguel cut a version of it. Camila Cabello did too. Here's a pic from the Tinashe/Miguel session that it was done at

tinashe-big-sean-skrillex-diplo-miguel-1

Gimme a kiss yeah

The way that it hits, It's a moment of bliss yeah

I'm trying your love but I'm drowning in tears yeah

The way that it hits I will never forget, never forget, never forget

giphy.gif

IF I CALL YOU UP AFTER 3AM WITH LIQUOR IN MY BLOOD

WILL YOU STILL BE MY FRIEND? CAUSE EVERYTIME I LOVE YOU I HATE MYSELF

SO DON'T YOU PICK IT UP

giphy.gif

I can't find a good cover for the joint album that I have with outtakes of/songs considered for N1A and Pop 2, does anyone have a good one that fits with both of the mixtapes covers? And would you mind share it with me?

I did something like this:

v0aqg27.png

To answer my own question... Is it possible that Charli could be dropped from Atlantic? I mean... It would kind of justify the potential release of an album and tour off the back of a poor single.

I mean I wouldn't be mad - I'd love her to sign to an independent label and just drop music when she feels like it.

i've been thinking about this a lot, charli's way of releasing music doesn't fit a mainstream label like atlantic but more so a mass media company i.e. 88rising

i feel like it would be a perfect world if charli joined forces w/ ag, sophie, liz (basically everyone from the pc music label) + other queer artists like brooke, dorian etc in a company where they can manage, direct, market and produce themselves if they want to, but that would evolve money from every artist into it and other people from the media/business just like 88rising does and it works perfectly for them btw, solo releases from their artists as also they can collaborate with anyone from the label and outside of it

wondering when CTMP is coming, if ever... they have a whole video for it and a reworked new version finished. it would be a great second single choice for the album (after 1999) but it's such a summer song :rip: it's kinda nice not knowing what she'll be doing next  :teehee:

wondering when CTMP is coming, if ever... they have a whole video for it and a reworked new version finished. it would be a great second single choice for the album (after 1999) but it's such a summer song :rip: it's kinda nice not knowing what she'll be doing next  :teehee:

Almost every song we know about at this point sounds like a summer song  :facepalm:  What is she gonna release until spring at the earliest

white mercedes could work as a single for winter but since it seems like atlantic ain't giving 2 f*cks about the us, then CTMP would be a great choice for european summer rn

I'm sorry but like why do you all have such a problem with Atlantic? Like what are they not doing for her now that you feel that she needs to leave? They let her drop two albums produced almost entirely by PC Music & SOPHIE, they get her a spot on one of the biggest tours in the world, let let her steadily release left-field pop songs all summer. Besides dumping a ridiculous amount of money into her (which an indie label wouldn't do anyways) what do you want?