Fluorine

Charli XCX

tbh,R&R is hands down one of her best songs,if she'd release it as a double single with Taxi it'd be a worldwide hit

As much as I feel that lol it wouldn’t happen... :crossed:

Ughh, the GhostHaus mix... IS... :defeated: ITTTTTT..... :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: everyone.... :rip:

Is BIOYL coming? What's the deal with Taxi now that it leaked? She played it at Pop 2 London for a reason right? To me the leaked version sounds unfinished. Was Ring ever planned for release? I remember she played it at a party hosted by Grindr in Palm Springs in 2017 

leaked demo, not final version, so she can release that or someone leak that plzz

ring is diplo project

ok it's a diplo project but that still doesn't tell me if it was ever planned for official release, nearly everyone I've played it to is obsessed with it 

Is BIOYL coming? What's the deal with Taxi now that it leaked? She played it at Pop 2 London for a reason right? To me the leaked version sounds unfinished. Was Ring ever planned for release? I remember she played it at a party hosted by Grindr in Palm Springs in 2017 

It seems more than likely that Blame It On Your Love will be released as part of an upcoming project or as a stand-alone single. Charli herself loves the song and I believe it was originally intended for Pop 2 (something like that being the opening and Track 10 closing the mixtape - but don't quote me). Plus it was played at the Spotify fan event and she mentioned in an Instagram post this week that the new music played that day is still to be released.

Now that Taxi has leaked in some form (plus didn't she already think it had leaked in 2017), I think it is unlikely it will ever get an official release from Charli or Sophie. I genuinely believed she just played it in London to show fans that she acknowledges the song (and their desire for it) - I think she enjoyed teasing fans, especially with the shout out to the hacker. At this stage I wouldn't expect it, but she might surprise us.

I have no idea what the situation is for Ring, when it leaked people claimed it was a collaboration with Jack U and since they split up it seems unlikely that it will ever be officially released. However, I imagine it was planned to be released on one of their projects - as the version we got seemed complete. Like other have said it is in the hands of Diplo now as to what happens with the track.

Do we all agree that 1999 is the best song she ever made?

Granted I only heard 3 songs by her, but still.

Not at all... I can't even see it as one of her top 10.

1999 is a bop but it’s still her worst single this year.

What is something that is better but also something that a non-stan would also be able to enjoy?

What is something that is better but also something that a non-stan would also be able to enjoy?

Literally all of her singles released this year are great! Focus, 5 in the Morning, No Angel, Girls Night Out… also last two got the same vibe as 1999 but better!

Literally doesn't make any sense at all for Atlantic to launch her next album off the back of 1999... Like it peaked at #51 in the UK, After The Afterparty and Boys both made top 40.

At this stage I'd welcome another EP with 5 to 6 tracks including 1999 and then launch a lead single that is more on trend and appealing next year with the album and tour to follow.

Otherwise, release the album early next year and include After The Afterparty and Boys for streams - release one more single and move on.

Ring and that track that was called Up and Down (not the Danny L Harle one) were from sessions for Jack Ü’s second album if I remember correctly. Ring was finished but then the album never came because Jack Ü broke up. I don’t think it was meant for a mixtape, but I’m gald I’m not the only one who rememebred seeing a video of her with it playing in the background.

Literally doesn't make any sense at all for Atlantic to launch her next album off the back of 1999... Like it peaked at #51 in the UK, After The Afterparty and Boys both made top 40.

To answer my own question... Is it possible that Charli could be dropped from Atlantic? I mean... It would kind of justify the potential release of an album and tour off the back of a poor single.

I mean I wouldn't be mad - I'd love her to sign to an independent label and just drop music when she feels like it.

To answer my own question... Is it possible that Charli could be dropped from Atlantic? I mean... It would kind of justify the potential release of an album and tour off the back of a poor single.

I mean I wouldn't be mad - I'd love her to sign to an independent label and just drop music when she feels like it.

Its possible but I doubt it. I think they see her as someone like CRJ, she has a cult fanbase and her work is critically acclaimed. 

so many 1-post accounts on my pms or straight up lurkers with 0 posts

also i'm sorry for the inconvenience bc it is not my intention

quoting you again sorry for being annoying but i RLLY would appreciate a link to the VV next mike album u have and the XCX stocks one too..

I understand that you don’t want any edits u made posted anywhere else. that’s not my intention, just trying to keep my itunes happie!¡ I understand also that me having barely any posts prob made u think i was xclusivejams r someone skkjksgks i can assure you that’s not that case

please and thanks Xx

Ring and that track that was called Up and Down (not the Danny L Harle one) were from sessions for Jack Ü’s second album if I remember correctly. Ring was finished but then the album never came because Jack Ü broke up. I don’t think it was meant for a mixtape, but I’m gald I’m not the only one who rememebred seeing a video of her with it playing in the background.

that’s “when u go”... see also that new tinashe leak “dream in color” which uses the same beat. i wonder how many others/who else recorded over that track?