Fluorine

Charli XCX

I feel bad but 1999 is pretty much dead.... 

any single's longevity period barely lasts longer than 3 weeks after release lol, only way she could make it relevant again would be if she hadnt released the video yet which would have been a horrible idea to delay it this long so...lose-lose basically

X----into me, into you----X

Can anyone send me the XCX Girl in a XCX World cover? The fan made one with the pink background. It was one of the XCX3 pictures. I want to make an album of all the XCX3 related songs that werent on the original XCX World tracklist like Bottles, Round and Round, Painkiller, and Ring

Can anyone send me the XCX Girl in a XCX World cover? The fan made one with the pink background. It was one of the XCX3 pictures. I want to make an album of all the XCX3 related songs that werent on the original XCX World tracklist like Bottles, Round and Round, Painkiller, and Ring

Ring was never for XCX3 & if I’m correct bottles was also not meant for XCX3 & was made before any of the sessions began for it. Not sure about painkiller though

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

bottles is a sucker outtake from early 2014, RNR was made for XCX World but not on any tracklist. rrring wasn't made for the album either, but it's from early 2016. painkiller is from her 2015 writing camp with bloodpop, songs not meant for her

i'm pm'ing everyone who's asking for the next mile but all i ask is please if you share anywhere else give credits bc my white roses mix was posted on xclusivejams and they didn't gave me any credits for it + there's a few websites that loves to post fanmade stuff and claim as their own (hitsebeats i.e.) so i hope everyone can see that  :teehee:

can you please pm it to me