Fluorine

Charli XCX

i know this is a charli thread but you guys seem to always have the tea so... does anyone know where i can download all these new tinashe leaks??

LOL i love this post and no I'm so sorry, at least I don't know. 

This is not Charli related but how do u guys download illegal songs in ur country without fbi hitting ur door and charge u guys? Can

u just download straight out of pico links easily or do u guys have to use vpn etc?

I do it straight out of pico

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

i'm pm'ing everyone who's asking for the next mile but all i ask is please if you share anywhere else give credits bc my white roses mix was posted on xclusivejams and they didn't gave me any credits for it + there's a few websites that loves to post fanmade stuff and claim as their own (hitsebeats i.e.) so i hope everyone can see that  :teehee:

This is not Charli related but how do u guys download illegal songs in ur country without fbi hitting ur door and charge u guys? Can

u just download straight out of pico links easily or do u guys have to use vpn etc?

The fbi have better things to do than knock down my door and kill my gay ass for listening to Taxi by Charli XCX

giphy.gif

if you want to ask a member for something, send them a PM or post a comment on their profile. stop spamming the thread with requests!!!! like there is a proper way to utilize the site is all I’m saying. :deadbanana:

14417469274.gif