Fluorine

Charli XCX

Out in Brazil! :defeated:

Now between us squirrls, when do we think she is dropping the third mixtape a.k.a. POP H3LL? (even though i'd love it so be called 3SUM like the songs are metaphorically sexual and orgasmkc interactions, but also additions to her material LMAO)

EDIT: Ok that's too explicit for Miss Romantic Xbox, leave it for CupcakKe

Out in Brazil! :defeated:

Now between us squirrls, when do we think she is dropping the third mixtape a.k.a. POP H3LL? (even though i'd love it so be called 3SUM like the songs are metaphorically sexual and orgasmkc interactions, but also additions to her material LMAO)

EDIT: Ok that's too explicit for Miss Romantic Xbox, leave it for CupcakK

mark my words, new mixtape out next year. I want to say may but I think it's to early. maybe closer to pop 2 release date

I say this like every other week but I swear I can’t believe I’m alive in the same generation with Charli, getting to witness her genius firsthand. :defeated:

N1A is so immaculate wow, how is this possible??? God really said y’all f*gs are gonna burn but I’ll give you Charli in xcxchange for your mortal souls & im like.... here u go god.... I’m ready 2 burn in the FLAMES of pop hell :poordat:

&&& then she made pop2 not even one year later??? 2017 was wild

I’m so fucking excited I don’t even know what I’m djalakskdkssjk

14417469274.gif

She def can't leave us waiting a full year for new music, since she is always crafting material....... We'll be starving by January lmao

the album literally isnt even officially out everywhere and you're already begging for new music

I say this like every other week but I swear I can’t believe I’m alive in the same generation with Charli, getting to witness her genius firsthand. :defeated:

N1A is so immaculate wow, how is this possible??? God really said y’all f*gs are gonna burn but I’ll give you Charli in xcxchange for your mortal souls & im like.... here u go god.... I’m ready 2 burn in the FLAMES of pop hell :poordat:

&&& then she made pop2 not even one year later??? 2017 was wild

I’m so fucking excited I don’t even know what I’m djalakskdkssjk

It really is wild thinking about stanning her since 2012 and the journey it's been from then to this album

That NME interview she did over at Reading/Leeds recently, she basically said that by the end of the year/after touring, she's gonna be working on another album/some kind of body of work... :defeated:

Refreshing iTunes now!!! Hitting play at any seconddddd!!