Fluorine

Charli XCX

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/legal-and-management/8529960/hacker-arrested-unreleased-music

A teenage hacker was arrested in England on charges of stealing unreleased songs from international music artists and selling them for cryptocurrency, authorities in New York and London said.

The 19-year-old man was arrested Thursday in Ipswich, England, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. said. His name was withheld by authorities in both countries because of the United Kingdom’s privacy laws.

The law enforcement authorities did not say which recording artists’ music was stolen. The man accessed the musicians’ websites and cloud-based accounts illegally, they said.

Vance’s office said it began investigating after receiving referrals from music management companies.

“As one of the world’s leading creative capitals, New York City is dedicated to protecting artists’ intellectual property and ensuring that those who steal it face the music,” he said.

Detective Inspector Nick Court of the City of London Police Intellectual Property Crime Unit said in a prepared statement: “Today’s action marks a significant point in our investigation into the individuals responsible for stealing music and selling it on illegal streaming websites, worldwide. This sort of crime causes significant financial loss to those who work so incredibly hard to produce, write and make music for their fans to love and enjoy.”

I rearranged the Charli tracklist so it flows more sonically and wheeewwwwwww it works :defeated:

1. Next Level Charli

2. Thoughts

3. Click

4. Cross You Out

5. Shake It

6. 2099

7. Gone

8. I Don't Wanna Know

9. February 2017

10. Blame It On Your Love

11. Silver Cross

12. White Mercedes

13. Warm

14. 1999

15. Official

Ooh I like this one! I'm using one similar to this right now (literally made it 10 minutes ago and it'll probs change 10 times):

1. Next Level Charli
  2. Thoughts
  3. Click
  4. Cross You Out
  5. Miss U
  6. Gone
  7. Warm
  8. Silver Cross
  9. Official
  10. I Don't Wanna Know
  11. White Mercedes
  12. Party Party