Fluorine

Charli XCX

I was just listening to After the Afterparty..... wow. I remember seeing Charli for the live first time at a radio concert event in December 2016 about 2 & a half months after the release of that song and was I was SO excited that I got to hear it live. I really thought at that time it was the beginning of a new Charli album era..... bahaha

AND LOOK HOW FAR SHE HAS COME !!!! listening today almost makes me emotional thinking about the journey to this third album. So grateful to have been along this ride to experience it all and that along the way she blessed us with the gifts that were Number 1 Angel, Pop 2, and the monthly singles.

it feels like from this point on, its a fresh start!!!!! FINALLY! HERE'S TO THE FUTURE  :byeh8rs:

H0bDaqU.gif

omg when shake it came on when i was listening to the album for the first time i almost fell out of my seat when big freedia's verse hit

anyway is it just me or is the mixing for shake it not the best

honestly when it comes to the mixing i think everything in shake it was intentional except that one pabllo bit that becomes super loud all of sudden

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

so..... my vinyl should be here Monday (yay!) but I didn't order the CD through her webstore bc I assumed I could easily amazon prime that and get it on release day  :flop:  RIP to that idea

so does anyone know a way to get the CD in the US in the next week? hoping to have it before the Atlanta concert on Friday. HELP

H0bDaqU.gif

so..... my vinyl should be here Monday (yay!) but I didn't order the CD through her webstore bc I assumed I could easily amazon prime that and get it on release day  :flop:  RIP to that idea

so does anyone know a way to get the CD in the US in the next week? hoping to have it before the Atlanta concert on Friday. HELP

order it on rough trade, or from ebay? 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Charli-XCX-Charli-CD-Sent-Sameday/283596674583?hash=item4207add617:g:MvAAAOSw~oldZqlK

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CHARLI-XCX-CHARLI-NEW-CD-Released-13-09-2019/254342512982?hash=item3b37fec156:g:kMYAAOSwldRdZSc~

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Charli-XCX/dp/B07SSDQSG9/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=charli+xcx+charli&qid=1568410753&sr=8-1

Bp7eFX1.png

she talked about what didn't make the cut on Charli on her reddit AMA (fucking mad I missed it ugh I wanted to ask if she knew of this thread lmao sndbdhdlk;)

"yes. there was a song with grimes, a song with rina sawayama and a song with bladee and yung lean. they are all great songs. we will hopefully revisit them. the album was originally 20 song long but i felt it was like toooooo long." can we get a Charli - Reloaded - The Re Up soon? sjcdindcid

What do you bet that the Jam City Song was one of those 2 other songs lol

ugh wow so I guess really the only way would be to have it imported but with global priority shipping it'll be expensive af :rip:

honestly.... just thought of this. I bet Charli will be selling the CDs / vinyl at the show... so maybe I could just grab the CD at the merch table that day!

H0bDaqU.gif

I can't believe she has collabs with Grimes, Rina and the 1975 and kept all of them  :toofunny:

probably one of the 5 songs that didn't make the cut is the SOPHIE collab (which could be a feature or not)

i really hope she releases the Grimes and Rina collabs on the next mixtape or something

SOPHIE too? Damn..............

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

ugh wow so I guess really the only way would be to have it imported but with global priority shipping it'll be expensive af :rip:

honestly.... just thought of this. I bet Charli will be selling the CDs / vinyl at the show... so maybe I could just grab the CD at the merch table that day!

not to be rude, but don't get your hopes up. i don't think a lot of artists sell CDs anymore at merch stands. especially if it's in the US, they may not have the selling rights since it doesn't come out in the US until the 4th. 

I can't wait for the instrumentals.   :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:This album will be the death of me.

Click is so incredible. I love the outro/last minute. It reminds me of the aggressiveness/abrasiveness of M.I.A's Stepping Up and MAYA album  :defeated:

Instagram.com/y1anni

I MIGHT be saying controversial but I think she should take a break from AG? Or he needs to take a break from producing at least?

time for Charli to jump on the Jack Antonoff train!! jk I agree a new producer wouldn't hurt, though I love what they've made together obviously