Fluorine

Charli XCX

Sophie is a fucking mess lmao. I went to her concert in Toronto and it was clear she was fucked on drugs and only played 4 songs and dipped. The level of unprofessionalism.

Also Sophie seems to be working w all the pop girls but nothing ever gets released what’s good

Is Sophie that obsessed with perfection that she’s probably still working on the tracks that she’s been playing live for years? Or maybe she’s keeping them hostage because she knows people come to listen to these songs because it’s the only place that they’re available! I half expect her to drop it all randomly on a site like she did with her Silverware pack one day.

Also: Does anyone have a reddit account? She’s doing an AMA

As someone who didn’t realize Charli’s greatness until Pop2 I’m really digging the record. I don’t think it’s as perfect as pop2 but it’s also longer so it would have been hard to do that. I’m really living for the sad bangerzzzz.

My top 3:

Silver cross

Official

Next Level Charli

I'm going a little off-topic, BUT I need to find out.

Those of you that added Boys to their version of XCX World, what do you have it after/before?

After Die 4 and before I Wanna Be With U

not sure why she's lying.. it was called xcx world, the photo shoot was called that, there's even proof of her referring to the album as that

it had a tracklist, a photo shoot, an album cover etc

the leaks came from an engineer who was hacked, the songs were retrieved in stem format, the people who bought spread it + combined the stems into mp3 files which is what leaked, not the real masters

the whole "google drive" thing is not true at all and i'm pretty sure she knows that by now

exchange songs came from a group of people who scammed sophie's friends and family :rip:

this explains why someone leaked the Phonic Mind Acapella and Instrumental of songs like Bottles, Die 4, Glow and Ring

it's the same with Come to My Party and that's why the leaked version is so LQ?

i wonder if Charli herself knows what happened to XCX World lol

i mean, she was forced to record songs that she didn't even wrote pushed by Atlantic and probably the tracklist she made for the album was changed during the process

i don't judge her for saying that she didn't recognize the name and tracklist for the album (or it's just that she don't want to open up about all the situation because is really sad after all)

but thanks BloomForYou, you're a real legend spilling all this tea at once

Charli kind of gives off this vibe that she’s mad at us for the leaks? It’s not like the majority of her fans combined efforts to leak everything. I just wish she would talk about it openly to the fans and not to interviewers! I want to hear her talk about the making of the album cover because there’s a huge amount of detailing and work gone into it

Charli kind of gives off this vibe that she’s mad at us for the leaks? It’s not like the majority of her fans combined efforts to leak everything. I just wish she would talk about it openly to the fans and not to interviewers! I want to hear her talk about the making of the album cover because there’s a huge amount of detailing and work gone into it

i wouldnt say mad but definitely bitter. It doesnt help that people tweet at her daily about the songs too

I made a playlist of Vroom Vroom, N1A, XCXWorld, Pop 2, Monthly Singles and Charli in that order and I'm listening to it getting emo from the journey we have taken to get XCX3. We really did it kids, i'm so happy for Charli  :defeated:  :defeated:

Also Dreamer as an opener track never fails to give me chills 

For me its obvious that she’s lying because the label told her to do that. All the XCX World “theory” kinda confirms they are a horrible label that refused to let her release what was meant to be her most disruptive project at the time.

can Charli leave her label, or is she in a 365 contract? wasn’t there a conversation about that...? i’m confused

they’re definitely super controlling and i wouldn’t blame SOPHIE for not wanting to deal with them lmao

It’s called a 360 contract, she may or may not be in one, and all 360 deals are different, so theres no way of knowing unless an insider has literally looked at the contract she signed in 2010. Its also possible that they contract may have been renegotiated at some point.