Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yeeeahhhh I’m not gonna lie, I’ve had to avoid listening to Official... there’s no way I was trying to be an awkward, blubbery mess at work today.

Charli bringing straights to tears over here, last night... sheeeesh. A new level of talent really jumped out lol. That’s gotta be the most beautiful song I’ve heard in a long time.

FINISHED THE ALBUM! whew this is truly Pop3 and im not mad at that!! 

holy trinity:

- Next Level Charli (she didn't lie when she said this would be OUR ANTHEM, she should open her shows with this)

- Gone (we been knew, one of the best songs of the year IMO)

- Thoughts (i didn't think i'd cry listening to Charli XCX in 2019 but here we are gays)

honourable mention: Shake It (Big Freedia and Cupcakke ATE)

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

she talked about what didn't make the cut on Charli on her reddit AMA (fucking mad I missed it ugh I wanted to ask if she knew of this thread lmao sndbdhdlk;) 

"yes. there was a song with grimes, a song with rina sawayama and a song with bladee and yung lean. they are all great songs. we will hopefully revisit them. the album was originally 20 song long but i felt it was like toooooo long." can we get a Charli - Reloaded - The Re Up soon? sjcdindcid

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

she talked about what didn't make the cut on Charli on her reddit AMA (fucking mad I missed it ugh I wanted to ask if she knew of the thread lmao sndbdhdlk;)

"yes. there was a song with grimes, a song with rina sawayama and a song with bladee and yung lean. they are all great songs. we will hopefully revisit them. the album was originally 20 song long but i felt it was like toooooo long." can we get a Charli - Reloaded - The Re Up soon? sjcdindcid

She could easily pull up a Taylor Swift Lover or Born This Way kind of album full of bops like 18 songs... the power that it has