Fluorine

Charli XCX

Now that the album is out AG should take care of his label, help Mrs HD release Reflections etc.

Agreed. I almost feel like, to an extent, Charli has got all that she can out of AG prod wise. I mean two 'mixtapes' and a whole album later and everything in between I think its got to the end now. Not to say she should never work w him again, just in terms of an exec prod/on a whole project, she should prob just limit it to a few songs to risk the chance of repeating herself. 

From someone who was a massive fan of PC and AG before he even worked with Charli, I would really like him to step away and focus on Hannah, himself, and Danny (if hes even still apart of PC at this point).

After Charli said she uses rhymebrain.com for her rhymes I had to check it out, and I attempted to write some verses using it and now I get why she's so fast paced without running out of words  :toofunny:  

time for Charli to jump on the Jack Antonoff train!! jk I agree a new producer wouldn't hurt, though I love what they've made together obviously

I’ve actually been thinking about a Charli X Jack album quite recently tbh! I don’t think it’s time for her to work with him yet though, I think she’s still got a few more party albums to make yet before she makes more of a “serious” Jack album

I’d like to see her work with Dylan Brady more

I MIGHT be saying controversial but I think she should take a break from AG? Or he needs to take a break from producing at least?

I don't mind more AG but I would love her to work with Arca, Clerence, Haxan Cloak. 

Agreed. I almost feel like, to an extent, Charli has got all that she can out of AG prod wise. I mean two 'mixtapes' and a whole album later and everything in between I think its got to the end now. Not to say she should never work w him again, just in terms of an exec prod/on a whole project, she should prob just limit it to a few songs to risk the chance of repeating herself. 

From someone who was a massive fan of PC and AG before he even worked with Charli, I would really like him to step away and focus on Hannah, himself, and Danny (if hes even still apart of PC at this point).

tea omg. ag x charlie is getting kind of annoying. personally I wish she'd go for this synthwave type sound like this gone remix

https://soundcloud.com/solrwave/charli-xcx-gone-solrwave-remix-explicit

if she did an album full of songs that sounded like this I'd stan it.

xMcVPI7.jpg

I’d like get to get back into making more melodic stuff. I don’t mind most of her stiff with AG, I think he’s very versatile, but I’m getting tired of the clink clank music and I feel like shes too comfortable with this sound. I feel like she’s almost hiding behind it. But I get where shes like “no one else can make this kind of music but me”

Wow it really took y’all like less than the day of release to start acting sick of AG... *pretends to be shocked* :flop:

I always think back to that old interview where Charli said she’s always tired of her album by the time she drops it and its funny how her fans are now the same way

tea omg. ag x charlie is getting kind of annoying. personally I wish she'd go for this synthwave type sound like this gone remix

https://soundcloud.com/solrwave/charli-xcx-gone-solrwave-remix-explicit

if she did an album full of songs that sounded like this I'd stan it.

Uhhh no offence but no

FzytWEW.png

I am so sad that I find only like 4-5 songs that are listenable. I've (as all of us) waited for this album for so long, and now I just don't have a wish to listen to it.. IDK, it's kinda all over the place and too noisy from time to time which is funny cause I'm a huge fan of Pop 2...

Guess I'll wait 3+ years for another album which hopefully won't be mainly for going crazy at the parties. :noparty: :poordat:

EDIT: MAYBE I'll give it a couple of listens again, but I'm not sure. :crying4:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Gays, girls, Bi's and guys... this album is something that we should be proud of. She whent through hell and heaven to release this. She released a full experimental album with an official label to the world. This album is amazing lets support her (even if u dont like all the songs) this woman did everything she could for her fans. Its hard to find a WOMAN which makes the same things as Charli. (Sorry if i made grammar mistakes English is not my mother language)

I am so sad that I find only like 4-5 songs that are listenable. I've (as all of us) waited for this album for so long, and now I just don't have a wish to listen to it.. IDK, it's kinda all over the place and too noisy from time to time which is funny cause I'm a huge fan of Pop 2...

Guess I'll wait 3+ years for another album which hopefully won't be mainly for going crazy at the parties. :noparty: :poordat:

EDIT: MAYBE I'll give it a couple of listens again, but I'm not sure. :crying4:

Am I the only one who feels like considering part of Charli’s concept is about partying the album doesn’t actually have that many party tracks or even tracks about partying. At least considering XCX world was half an album+ full of songs about partying. I actually thought the album was mostly personal

Am I the only one who feels like considering part of Charli’s concept is about partying the album doesn’t actually have that many party tracks or even tracks about partying. At least considering XCX world was half an album+ full of songs about partying. I actually thought the album was mostly personal

THIS. the album felt really chill to me, like intimate. Very few party tracks. It got so emotional listening to the album  :defeated:

Uhhh no offence but no

i wasn't going to say nuthin but yeah this sounds awful lololol

this album is literally so beautiful, Charli truly delivered & if you don’t like it I honestly don’t know what the hell is wrong with you....... :crai:

the production is so good, I just know I’m gonna be listening to this album forever like. She’s just so cool & unique !! :rollin:

14417469274.gif