Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hi friends, please give me another hour. The upload is taking longer than originally planned

Can ya let us know...is it a collection of stuff that’s already leaked? Or is there new stuff involved? Both are amazing! Just curious.

Liz not supporting this release.... we see you’re still bitter ma’am.

Makes her music less enjoyable for me, a shame.

I don’t even know HOW im going to pick a top 3 from this album... there’s too many 10/10 tracks.

14417469274.gif

It’s called a 360 contract, she may or may not be in one, and all 360 deals are different, so theres no way of knowing unless an insider has literally looked at the contract she signed in 2010. Its also possible that they contract may have been renegotiated at some point.

oops i’m stupid but ohhh okay, i heard 360 contracts are the worst? i have no idea how label contracts work lol

did Atlantic hate Sophie or something? the production on this album is less mainstream than sophie on xcx world

Labels also have small temporary contracts with producers with laws etc. Sophie probs doesnt like to follow rules to work with signed artists since she has her own personal way to deal with things

Is Sophie that obsessed with perfection that she’s probably still working on the tracks that she’s been playing live for years? Or maybe she’s keeping them hostage because she knows people come to listen to these songs because it’s the only place that they’re available! I half expect her to drop it all randomly on a site like she did with her Silverware pack one day.Also: Does anyone have a reddit account? She’s doing an AMA

Imagine NOT thinking Taxi (final) is perfect..... :crossed: lol