Fluorine

Charli XCX

where did she say she's not doing TR/Sucker songs on tour.......... this is why i didnt buy tickets

he's 37 doubt the article is about him

Eclipse 37?? Girl he’s 21 at best

I wish she’s do a Charli version of a TR song on tour. I think it would be such a cute nod to the OG fans

Stay Away / Thoughts

I’m the only person talking about Thoughts. I think it’s the best song on the album. It’s like a morning after / drunk depression HIT

February 2017 does things to me. Especially because I had a falling out/break up with a guy I liked the exact weekend she’s referencing in that song.

I feel the same, i can't explain it, but it's such a beautiful depressing bop. It's a crime it's so short! One of my favourite on the album- can't stop playing it

Instagram.com/y1anni

I feel the same, i can't explain it, but it's such a beautiful depressing bop. It's a crime it's so short! One of my favourite on the album- can't stop playing it

This is so weird but I also found out my boyfriend had been messaging other people during this exact month? It’s like Charli KNEW the gays were going through it - there’s so many gays who have said the same thing haha

This is so weird but I also found out my boyfriend had been messaging other people during this exact month? It’s like Charli KNEW the gays were going through it - there’s so many gays who have said the same thing haha

yeah i'm kinda shaking at this.... she's a genius, we kinda don't deserve ha 

Instagram.com/y1anni

I love how Next Level Charli was specifically made for the true angels. The locals dont get it but she came through with car/speeding references, dancing/raving references, general partying references and an overall angel anthem. The xcx tags..  :defeated:  oh and she also gave us lucky vibes playing the flute with her voice   :hooker:

Thoughts, Silver Cross and IDWK all sound so... nothing

Each of these songs are loaded with emotional energy & great in their own ways, all pretty different from each other. I don’t know how you’re getting nothing at all from them.

14417469274.gif