Fluorine

Charli XCX

Did anyone see Taylor Swifts acceptance speech? I find it a bit shady she mentioned a list of female artists but didn’t include Charli XCX even though she opened for her on her Reputation tour.

Not everything is shady... She also only mentioned newer artists because she was talking about new artists. Charli has been around for a while. And it won't help sell 2 more copies of Charli just because she shouts her out. Most of y'all dont give a flying fuck about taylor anyways so why care now? 

Not everything is shady... She also only mentioned newer artists because she was talking about new artists. Charli has been around for a while. And it won't help sell 2 more copies of Charli just because she shouts her out. Most of y'all dont give a flying fuck about taylor anyways so why care now? 

I am just saying she shouted out a long list of artists, would have been nice for her to give Charli some exposure since she opened for her on her last tour. Billie and Dua have been around for a few years I don't consider them new. 

lmao i guess i'm lucky bc i love tommy, delicious wouldn't be the same without him

and charli loves him too so thank god bc i hope they keep collabing

this should be taken as a little reminder that Plasma needs to be released!