Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's almost the 2 year anniversary of Pop 2 leaking, i'd KILL to see more photoshoot outtakes!

Not PARTYNEXTDOOR........ ugh Imagining a world where his sound wasn't mediocre and he collabed with charli on that instead of Nicki

It was PND & Major Lazer’s concept. So if Charli would have been on it, it would have probably been (feat. Charli XCX & Nicki Minaj). But I agree, a PND x Charli collab would be really cool.

I wanna play a new game bc I’m bored of leak talks

The worst songs from her RELEASED albums/eps/mixtapes.

True Romance - How Can I, Sucker - Gold Coins, Vroom Vroom - Paradise, Number 1 Angel - Babygirl, POP 2 - Tears, Charli - Blame It On Your Love

giphy.gif

True Romance - How Can I, Sucker - Gold Coins, Vroom Vroom - Paradise, Number 1 Angel - Babygirl, POP 2 - Tears, Charli - Blame It On Your Love

TR : Cloud Aura

SR : Red Ballon

VV : Trophy

N1A : Drugs          <--------- IT WAS SO HARD TO PICK BC N1A IS FLAWLESS

PO2 : Femmebot

CHL : 1999

TR: How Can I (this was hard, most of the TR songs are on the same level for me)

SUCKER: Doing It (feat. Rita Ora) (not counting Red Balloon since it's a bonus track + on a whole nother level)

Vroom Vroom: Paradise (it's the chipmunk voice tbh)

N1A: Blame It on U

Pop 2 : Out of My Head (cute bop, Alma just ruins it, feels like an Alma feat. Charli & Tove song)

Charli: Thoughts (it sounds ugly sorry)

qfrWuBl.png

hopping on this worst songs trend

TR: How Can I
Sucker: Red Balloon

Vroom Vroom: Paradise

N1A: Emotional

Pop 2: Femmebot

Charli: Blame It On Your Love

The only one that I absolutely don't like is Red Balloon. The others are good though, just my least favorites. 

tr: black roses

sucker: break the rules

vroom vroom: 404 error not found

n1a: emotional

pop 2: tears

charli: warm

i don't like saying 'the worst' but 'least favorite' would feel more correct to me, that's how i feel about emotional and warm, i like them, but they're not the ones i would crave to repeat and if i can skip it, i will

weird enough, warm was a cute bop when it was out before the album but after listening to the whole thing, it sounds kinda off

I wanna play a new game bc I’m bored of leak talks

TR: What I Like

Sucker: Red Balloon

N1A: Blame It On You (this track is not bad but I dont usually listen to it)

Pop 2: Backseat (Carly is so boring)

Charli: Thoughts

and there's no bad track on vroom vroom

i hate when you all start making lists of worst and best songs cause all your bad taste is gonna be spammed in the whole thread and i can't stand it jdfnfjfski

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

i'm sick of you guys dissing femmebot, delicious, unlock it, porsche etc when out of my head one of the worst songs in her discography/ the real worst song on pop 2 exists

The DELUSION. Out of my head is one of the most "girl group"sounding songs that's been released since Lady Marmalade. It's SO fun. Everyone shines equally on the song. Even SOPHIE's production has its moment that it sounds like a "SOPHIE solo" it's so fucking cool. It was also the first song dropped for Pop2 and it represents the entirety of the album SO well.  :flutter:

unpopular opinion: delicious is my least favourite song on pop2 and porsche is my favourite. i'm extremely sorry i will revoke my stan card

delicious is wonderful minus Tommy cash. He ruined both delicious and click :/

xMcVPI7.jpg