Fluorine

Charli XCX

This How Can I slander......cut the cameras....deadass

mixtape angel bitches don't deserve rights 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Charli’s flow is so effortless & perfect every time she raps. How is she so talented???

honestly i might get trashed for saying this but it'd be really cool to hear her do more trap-rap songs like 5itm and bricks because songs like those turn out to be some of my faves from her

Run Up is a Major Lazer demo that was eventually released with vocals from PartyNextDoor and Nicki Minaj, with PND singing the lines Charli is. The song was released in Jan 2017. Charli is not credited as a writer, however Stargate co-produced. PND wrote the song and they had Charli cut vocals in late 2016 most likely and ended up releasing PND’s vocals instead.

her lyrics are different tho

her lyrics are different tho

she still used his “and any time you hit my phone when you say you need company” line. She added some of her own lyrics, but ultimately isnt credited on the song meaning PND’s reference track probably came first.

seeing anyone choose a worst song from true romance that isn’t how can I/lock you up has really hurt me

Well sis that’s because the majority of us have taste & recognize Lock You Up as one of the best..

14417469274.gif

Charli’s flow is so effortless & perfect every time she raps. How is she so talented???

the rhyme generator she uses

Well sis that’s because the majority of us have taste & recognize Lock You Up as one of the best..

LICHRALLY A CAREER HIGHLIGHT.

delicious is wonderful minus Tommy cash. He ruined both delicious and click :/

I really don’t get for the life of me how people dislike Jay Park’s, Dorian’s and Tommy’s verses to the point that it ruins the songs themselves

Like those verses are meant to be PLAYFUL and they get to be precisely so

I mean it’s ok you don’t like a specific part but to go as far as to say it ruined the song is excessive imo, they all work splendidly to me

The DELUSION. Out of my head is one of the most "girl group"sounding songs that's been released since Lady Marmalade. It's SO fun. Everyone shines equally on the song. Even SOPHIE's production has its moment that it sounds like a "SOPHIE solo" it's so fucking cool. It was also the first song dropped for Pop2 and it represents the entirety of the album SO well.  :flutter:

It really doesn’t represent the entirety of the album tho...

I really don’t get for the life of me how people dislike Jay Park’s, Dorian’s and Tommy’s verses to the point that it ruins the songs themselves

Like those verses are meant to be PLAYFUL and they get to be precisely so

i actually straight up cannot stand his voice or style, and paired with the horrible lyrics just makes it worse for me (tommy). i don't mind dorian's verse, and jay's gets a slight pass, but god is tommy's voice / style awful.

you get this song with a select sound (delicious and click) and then near the end it turns into this vomit inducing, random ass """rap"""" that just ruins the end of the song. i've literally edited him out of both of the songs he's featured on it it's so much better without his scream-garbage.

xMcVPI7.jpg

I don't like Tommy's verse on Click at all but I don't really mind his part in Delicious. I still think it's kinda bad but he gets cut off at the right time by the Boom Clap ringtone (which is such a song highlight imo) and it works.

qfrWuBl.png